Sunday, January 12, 2014

Something special!!!

Girl's Day kicks the year off with their 3rd mini album ''Everyday 3'' and its title song ''Something''. And wow, they seem to do pretty good with this release!!
For this comeback Girl's Day is even more mature and of course sexier than ever before. Now that I thought everyone excepted sexy Girl's Day, the bitching begins again. These girls are now grown up, so why should they stick with a cutesy concept forever?? I mean, I like cute Girls Day, too, but what's so wrong about them doing sexy stuff? They want to sell, they want to be popular, they want to catch OUR attention. And apperently they did.. ;)
But now about the title song. ''Something'' is a rather slow dance song and is sung in pretty beautiful high voices. They add a lot of sexiness to the song as they are present the whole song. I especially like the end of the song. It's SO beautiful and WOW, their voices sound awesome! Another highlight is Minah's voice at the end of the chorus for me. She gets a bit lower and of course screams (like always) but damn, she sounds awesome. Another great thing of the sexy songs: their voices sound better! Sojin also sounds as great as always and it's so nice that she is present so much (yeay, my wish got granted). Sadly, I can't say the same about Yura and Hyeri.. They are a bit shafted vocal wise but I won't whine about it too much as much as I wished for a more equal line destribution.. >.<
At least we have the video to look at ALL of them:






It begins pretty dramatic..



Blurred scenes.. -.-


Ah, that's better.. and the outfit looks pretty good.. except for the long skirt, but it's okay..


Similar outfits in white.. xD
And the members looks awesome.


A feather? The mirror effect looks cool.. and Yuna always looks so badass xD


Hi there, Minah .. :)


Yeay, drop it!!


Oh.. oh.. okay.. :'D


That's a higher sexiness level xD


Hyeri, Hyeri, Hyerii!!



Sojin in a car.. xD





Is Minah telephoning with Sojin??


Ah, this location looks cool!! And I really like the background.
Also, nice dance move..


Look at it even closer!! xD
FEATHERS!!




Look at this Hyeri awesomeness!! Totally love her hairstyle *-*



I'm not the biggest fan of the chorus dance.. It's looks too funny..


Wow, Yura looks awesome :o


And Minah is all bitchy.. Why is she filming the ebd though?? o.O


Okay, also not the biggest fan of these outfits but yeah.. they match with the feathers :'D


Feathers everywhere!! xD


I think they love feathers.. xD




I think Yura really looks the best in this mirror room!!


But damn, Hyeri is still the best.. xP


She has has such a great presence..


What's Minah doing in the car now?


Stalking? First the camera in the bedroom and now this..



Sojiny




Minah - forever screaming in their song xD


What?? Whose legs are this??


Hyeri's of course.. DUH!! xD




Seriously.. this girl is so awesome xD


What happened now??


They do look awesome in these black outfits!!


Minah looks sad.. What's up??







Hyeri


Sojin


Yura


Minah


Girl's Day!!!

What was the story about? Huh? The members looked pretty sad at the end, why?
Anyways... I really like the video, except for the odd chorus dance and the red outfits. The feathers are also a bit too much, but it's okay. The acting of the girls looks good and I have to say that this seems to be a pretty sad story. I really like the camera work at the seperate solo scenes and the whole feeling of the video is nice and fits the song prefectly. It also isn't as sexy as one would have thought with the concept photos.. All in all, I really love the video. It presents Girl's Day perfectly and is beautiful

Honestly, right now Girl's Day seems to my favourite Korean girl group as their 2013 and now also their 2014 songs impress me so much!! I'm totally amazed by their comebacks! Now, let me continue listening to thei new mini album!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment