Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's a blue world!

What is this??? Am I really doing this?
Wow, I'm FINALLY reviewing something by Super Junior, do you believe that?? Okay, I already reviewed SuJu M's and SuJu KRY, but since ''Hero'' was released at a time where I didn't have that much time and didn't impress me that much, this is the first main Super Junior thing I will reviwe.. and it's also the first release after Heechul's return, so it is something special.


Of course I am talking about Super Junior's new Japanese single ''Blue World''. Since it was released on December 11th, the same day AKB48 released their single, I knew it wouldn't be No. 1 on the weekly charts. But damn 2nd is awesome and 68,684 copies  is a very good number, especially for Korean artists nowadays.. :o

Actually...... I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of it. Actually, I couldn't even listen to it first.. But after one month it actually grew a lot on me and I enjoy it now even though it is a pretty typical dance track. I think the verses and bridges are a lot more interesting than the chorus. The chorus is actually a bit boring.. :/ The part I like the most are the bridges, especially Heechul's part. OMG, Heechul *-* I totally love his voice! And Kyuhyun also sounds as awesome as ever!! Their Japanese is still a bit odd and there are way too many English parts to cover this, but it's okay... 
The thing I like the most about the song is the meaning.. Like, the official fanclub colour of SuJu is blue and like another song of them, ''Sapphire Blue'' this can also be seen as a song for their fans. And this is awesome, since it really shows that they care about the fans (even though the song isn't their best).
About the video... 


Cool dance!!!!


Kyuhyun: Huh? Kangin?


Kangin: Let me free!


Siwon: I'm angry!!


EunHae looking as awesome as ever!!


That smirk *-*



Donghae is flirting!


Evil Maknae!


OMG, Heechul *-*


He's awesome!!!
Heechul: Girls, follow me!!



Argh, I'm SO happy, he's back!!


Perfection *-*



A blue heart?


Sungmin: That's the love for our fans!!



Errr.. hi, Siwon.. :'D


He's pretty furious o.O


BLUE!


Hyukkie :D



Oh, the love us!!


Gyaaaah **


Everything alright, Wookie?


Now THIS looks cool!




Donghae: You wanna meet with me later??



Eunhyuk: ''Hi there, girls''



Shindong: Chill down!


Ryeowook: What do you want??





I can't believe his awesomeness xD










Kyuhyun *-*
Damn, he could be an awesome vampire!! And all these blue eyes..










Okay, now he looks a bit crazy.. xD


A final cool dance position..


And the END!

I'm sorry about the low quality at the end, but avex only had the short version (like always) ao I had to use a LQ video for the rest. But anyways, this video is so typical SM.. -.- There are just a dance shot and a few solo shots of the members. The most interesting things are the blue eyes (that look freaking cool and make them look like vampires). Also, I really like hor the colour blue has such an important role in this video. Like, the members are in blue boxes and at the chorus the whole box changes into a blue colour! This is cool, even though the rest is boring. I saw this box like sooo much often before.. *yawn* At least the members are awesome in this *kyaaaa, Heechul*.. And the dance also has its interesting parts.. I really like these fast moves.. *-*

Candy is also an okay song, I like the chorus a bit more, but there is even more odd English. xxD
Heechul sounds awesome of course.. xP

Now this went better than I thought.. I was a bit afraid of writing this review, but i didn't rant as much as I thought.. xP I still love Super Junior So much, especially now that Heenim is back with them. now let's hope for a new Korean song soon, ne? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment