Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tomoura Bojou - The Wasamin miracle


I guess I'm not the only one who's pretty happy right now. Like, OH MY GOD Iwasa Misaki's 3rd single got 1st place at the weekly ranking!!!! She sold 'only' 11,928 copies, but for an enka singer this is still great. Isn't this like the first enka number 1 in like 4 years? And when did such a young singer achieve this? 
Oh, about the song: ''Tomonoura Bojou'' sounds exactly like every other enka song. xP Just kidding, even though I think enka songs sound pretty similar, they do have their differences. With this song we can clearly see how much Wasamin improved as a singer. I think that especially the chorus is pretty hard but she masters it so good. This is a wonderful song and even if you don't like enka you should check it out!
The video is sooo beautiful. Wasamin is in such a lovely city close to the water which makes for some awesome pictures. She herself also looks beautiful, and I just love Kimonos so much. *-*




























These pictures are so beautiful. *-* I totally love the PV and especially the whole setting. I wish Idol groups had some natural videos like this because it wins over 1000 green screen videos.. Anyways, let's all cheerish Misaki-chan even more from now on and wish her an awesome career!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment