Sunday, February 23, 2014

Team K POWER



Today is the last day before the big AKB48 shuffle. To appreachiate Team K's recent power for a last time I will look at their revival of the stage ''Saishuu Bell ga naru'' they are doing now.
First about this stage: It's safe to say that this stage is one of my most favourite stages! There are so many amazing songs and it really shows Team K's power. I'm really happy Yuko decided to use this stage now, even though it first felt a bit rushed and random. I didn't see every performance yet, but what I watched in better quality is captured here, so let's look at it now! (by the way this is the LOD from Feb 20th if you are wondering)

First of is Mammoth, one of THE most badass and uplifting songs. It's always a great song to start a stage and here it really shows how badass and powerful Team K really is. A great performance for all these people who think Team K isn't as strong as the other Teams!!!!























Honestly, I didn't see such a good performance in a long time. I especially liked Yuko and Mocchi here, as they were so serious. But everyone delivered an amazing performance with sharp dance moves. About Maria, she really rmeinded me of Sae her, because of her hairstyle!! Awesome. xD

Let's move on to ''Return Match'' now. Honestly, after hearing that they practised this stage I really thought Jurina would be put in Gomenne Jewel or something. I didn't even HOPE for her being in this unit.. But guess what, she really was placed into it. I noticed that Jurina was in Sayaka's place in other songs too, which is simply amazing.
I know that this isn't only about Jurina, so let's take screen shots of the whole song:







































Yep, mostly Jurina. But she has just sooo much confidence here and she is a great ikemen, isn't she? xD I also had to laugh a bit because of the many Jurina fangirls who screamed her name. You know, it's so odd to hear girl chants and they only appeared wih Jurina.. Seems like she does have a lot of fangirls. (I can understand why though..) About the others, I also really liked them here. Nana catches my attention more everytime I see her and this is no exception. She delivered a flawlees performance. Haruu also was pretty badass in here and she has that ikemen aura, too. The only letdown for me was Ucchi. I mean, nothing against her, but I don't like her hair and I don't think she fitted that song so much. Mariya would have been better, but oh well, she's better in Oshibe (a performance I would also really like to screencap, but just can't find anymore -.-).

Coming to the next performance that is 19nin shimai no uta. This song is always pretty funny as it has such an upbeat cowboy feeling and presents all of the members in a very funny way. It's cool that the three Team K sempais Yuko, Mocchi and Chikarina were the members of the unit (even though Kana should be there, too..).






























What a fun performance. Interesting to see the different members and Team K seems pretty old now with only 5 being under 18.. :'D I also realized how much I adore the members and the team through this. Damn, what an awesome line-up.. Yuko did a very good job, especially at the end when she jokingly said something about Aki-p. She truly is a queen.

So now this is actually the last song I will look at and that's Sasae. The song is beautiful and sad at the same time. And it's especially heartbreaking, because only 3 (5 are still there with Kana and Ume-chan) of the original line-up performed it..



















































Yuko, you will be missed.. :'( This was soo beautiful. Tomu is probably happy that she could say her name, but I wonder why Ami didn't get a close-up.. :T Also, it was so sad to see so many girls get teary.. Jurina you little kid. :(

With this I want to say good-bye. The performanes were great and I really hope that Team K will stay as awesome as it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment