Monday, February 17, 2014

Sae-chan


After watching the Manatsu no Dome Tour concerts I realized one thing: I really miss her! She had a few godly units there and even though she wasn't in many group performances, she really shined in every song she performed!


And of course I also miss the old Team K and Sayaka.. Yuko's graduation will be so freaking sad, as she is a  pretty big part of AKB48 and added so much to them!!


Coming back to Sae, you know I'm really happy that she is able to perform in the stage play ''Kizuriaana no Tsubasa'' as Koruri and that she is so enthusiastic and happy about it.. 


It's just that the selfish me wants her to be back with AKB48 for awhile.. So I really hope something will happen on February 24th (if she also wants it..). But as I wait for her return, I just continue watching her old soncerts.. and I again caught some SaeJurina xD


This was at Tomochin's graduation and I just love how they support each other, even though they aren't best friends or anything.. which shows again that Sae is a great sempai!!
And then there's also Lay Down. Gosh, how I LOVE this song!!!


Sae-awesomeness at its highest level!! About this picture I especially love how the mic is too high for Rina. xP But the whole performance is just so arghgjrfghkghk.. Everyone looks great and rocks it..
And there's just one thing that can top it: the original Lay Down!!
Enjoy:



^







So much Sae! :D She totally rocks the song and fits it the most in my opinion (Sayaka also, but here she looks too young and innocent xD).
Then there's also Itoshisa no Defense:















                                                   

Awesome!! H1st has so many good songs..


















So that was the Sae-epicness of Himawarigumi 1st stage!! I just recieved my package with the studio recording for that stage, so I'm kind of addicted to it right now!!!!
And guess whose photocard I got:


My first Sae card.. xD
And this means, that SaeYuki is finally together again.. xD


But this has been enough Sae for today!! Bye, bye~ ^-^

1 comment:

  1. arrrgghh it's illegal for a girl to be that handsome, somehow, but while being very pretty at the same time!! not to mention, totally kawaii and hilarious!!!! AND TALENTED!! XDDD sae-chan, this is why youre my ultimate oshi, even though i also have other oshis. but you top aki, yuki, rino, paruru etc cause youre mine- i meant, my #1 mwahah!!

    ReplyDelete