Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Morning Musume heats it up, the Olympics are here!

Finally I will review the last song of Momusu's new single. It is called ''Kimi no kawari wa iyashinai'' and is used as the official Japanese song for the Winter Olympics in Sotchi!

I totally love this cover.. Look at these badass and confident members.. **

Momosu is 1st on the Weekly Charts again!!!! :D
Sorry, I had to say this first, because it's just so amazing and I really hope they will continue like this. :)

But coming back to the song now. It isn't as cheerish as one would have thought after hearing that it is a cheer song for the Olympics. It has the usual  Momosu electro style with just a few 'Nippon' screams in between, so it's not what we expected.
BUT it is a great song nevertheless. It is a more serious song, but it still cheers for their home country - Japan! I especially love Sakura's parts in this song, because she totally rocks it!! But I totally love her voice more when she sings live. Somehow her recorded voice is a lot more high-pitched and I adore that rough voice she has when she sings live. Riho is also pretty good here, and you can see these two dominating the whole song. We don't really hear a lot of the others in this song actually.. A little bit of Sayu, Mizuki, Masaki and Daishii here and there and the rest disappears as always.. -.- But well, it's still a great song and next to some unnecessary ''Love'' lines it showcases the members voices (Sakura's and Riho's) and is just very catchy. :D
But let's get to the video now. I looove videos!!!


Oooh, some red curtains to start the video!


Let's put them down and show the members!!
Members, woohoo!!


The beginning looks nice already.. I'm all for the Riho-Ayumi pair.. What are they called? Dayashi??


Smug faces here.. xD
Riho: Dayash?? You're putting Ayumi before me??
Daishii: Huh?


Riho: I'm the dominating one, for you're information!!
Ayumi: What is she talking about??
Daishii is too innocent for this topic ;D


Other members!! Let's jump!!
Sayu, that's not a great jump..
Sayu: I can't keep up with these young girls..


Kuudo and Sakura in front!! Yossh..


Riho: WTF??? Weren't we talking about me??
I'm so sorry your majesty.. That's some badass picture here :o


Riho: How about Rihoyumi? Or Sayaishi?
Daishi: That's lame..


Sayu: You TWO!! Stop fighting!!


Innocent Mizupon in all her glory.


Ready to fight!!


Damn, Zukki.. :O
She looks soooo freaking cool here!!


Ayumi: And me??
You look cool, too.. But Zukki is cooler..


Sakura: Are you crazy?? I'm the best!!
You sure are confident.. :'D


Don't be so negative Harunyan.. :'D


If that isn't a smug look on Erina's face.. She's like: Damn girl, you wanna come to me?
Seems like Mirupon also is in her flirty mode..
And Masaki is just like: I love my hair!!


Putting the 4 underrated members in the middle to sing LOVE?? Or to kind of promote them a bit??


I really love Masaki's hairstyle here.. It fits her perfectly xD
And she smiles like always..
Riho: Muhahahaha~


It's Sayu time.
Sayumi: Bow down to me!!!!


Hair, hai. HAIR everywhere!!
Everyone does the odd dance step and Riho is just in the middle like: I am the best!


Erina: I can't.. Riho's awesomeness is just so overwhelming!!
Riho: I said it!


All I see is LEGS..
The outfits are so short for some members.. And when will Erina lose her trousers??


Erina: But I like them!!
Sure, I just thought-


Erina: Don't tell me what to do!!!
Okay, calm down..


Haruka: Come on, Erina calm down!!


Woooooww... Haruka just turned into a fine little boy.. :D
And she's totally enjoying the attention.


STOP!
Actually, the outfits seem pretty nice and comfortable..


Haruka: Welcome to my show..


Riho: Oh my goood!!! (S)he's so cool!! *fangirling*
What Riho's fangirling for someone??


Riho: No. Just bow down again!!


Sakura: You better go down, because you ain't coming to my level of awesomeness!!


Another epic Zukki shot. Man, they should give her more, because she looks awesome here!!


Duu does the same pose..a nd looks a bit more feminine, but still badass!


Is something interesting on the ground??


Ah, interesting chorus dance.. This one looks pretty easy.


Now Masaki looks sad.. What's up kid??
Masaki: It's not that easy!!


Ah, long time no see you awkward Ayumi.. her other pictures look pretty cool compared to this!


Momosu fights again..


Haruna: Tehehehe, like this? *fist bump*


An even funnier dance.. Put your arm above your head!!


Yeay, the olympic rings!! :D (well, more then 5 obviously..)


Sayuuu~


Ah, nice hairstyle Duu.. And she's soo cool *-*
But Zukki looks pretty funny while she tries to looks so serious.. xD




Hair everywhere..
Sakura: I'm so fabulous!!


Mizuki: Hehe, I love little kids!
Haruka: Oh no.. The pain.. Don't take my little girls from me!


Yossh, teh two boys in front!!


Erina: Soon I will always be in the front position!!


Masaki: Heheheh.. YOU?
Zukki: *shock* You are questioning Erina??


Another nice and funny dance.. Haruka just looks so cool :D




Showtime for Sakura!!!


If her stare could kill... Haruka, why so serious??


Welcome back..
Riho: Did you miss me??




What time is it?? It's Sakura time!!


What, are they zombies now??


Masaki is concentrating on her dance break xD



This looks cool.. But isn't this familiar? (hint: Sakura's first single..)


Sakura: Go down!!
Riho: Do not want!!


What did I say about cinfidence.. xD



It's nice to see them all having fun.. xD


The rings again..
Erina: What are you doing??? I don't get this!


Riho: Erina, you idiot!


Wow, one of the best Mizupon shots ever!!!
She's so damn beautiful..


And the sexy queen strikes again!


Riho: Ayumi, you know I love you.. Don't be tsundere on me!


Best pair!!


They jump for the last time..


And the end pose..

Wow, what a great quality video!! Everyone looked so great, the quality was awesome and I loved the dance!! Can I just say how happy I am about Haruka's exposure here?? Like, wow she's so confident and happy and just aklhfkskf.. Erina was also badass, but she didn't get as much attention as Duu. Sakura also looks so pretty, the same is to say about Daishii!!
Then there's of course Riho who has so much power and confidence that everyone stands in her shadow.. She may not be my favourite, but she is definetely the best in this video!!
I would wish for a few more scenes of Zukki and then it would be perfect.. well, her close-ups were great at least.. xxD

All in all, I really like the song and adore the video. The Riho/Sakura domination isn't bad because they both know how to act in front the camera and have good voices (Sakura more so than Riho but anyways..).
I even think that this one is my favourite song/ video of the single. Sure, the video for Egao no kimi wa taiyou sa is artsy and What is Love is a badass song, but as a whole Kimi no kawari wa iyashinai is so perfect!!!! Totally love it and gonna listen, sing and dance to it so much!!!

Congratulations!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment