Saturday, November 30, 2013

K-pop Wrap-up November 2013

Welcome back once again to my monthly K-pop wrap-up. This month has been quite busy for me again so I couldn't update that much. There were many amazing songs this month so it's kind of sad that I don't even have the time to write whole reviews out of them. luckily I have these wrap-ups and I really don't see them as fillers with songs I don't like as much as the ones I review fully. NO! Especially this month all the songs deserve an extra post. But since I'm so behind and I don't think I will have enough time for all of them but still want to talk about them, I will talk about them here. Also, AKB48 (+sister groups) takes most of the free time I have and with all the new singles I concentrate on them a bit more. Which doesn't mean I don't follow k-pop anymore.. Again NO, I listen to many k-pop songs! But reviewing is a different thing and takes a lot of time so I rather just review Jpop. Since this blog already is more Jpop concentrated I don't think this is such a big problem but I just wanted to clarify this.. ;)
But now on to the great songs of November!!


6.11. Miss A - Hush
Miss A is finally back with their usual sexy concept and damn, this is good! ''Hush'' is a really, really great song! The sound of the song is pretty seductive with all the ''Give it to me'' but I don't think it's too much over the top. It's nicely done and yeah, the song isn't written by JYP (no JYP whisper.. xD). All the members sound great and I think Suzy really improved her vocals! (which is impressive looking at her time schedule..) The video is also pretty amazing! Okay, it's mostly dancing and staring in the camera but these scenes are great and there are also some nice scenes like Suzy sitting in the train and Jia standing in front of these models.



























9.11 Taeyang - Ringa Linga
Taeyang is finally releasing solo stuff, too! Well, technically speaking, GD is appearing in his video but yeah.. He released the song ''Ringa Linga'' that shows us a mix of various genres. Taeyang is even rapping and the whole song has a more badass feeling. Only a few parts actually show his beautiful voice and give the feeling of a Taeyang song. Well, you have to know that I like Taeyang mostly for his beautiful voice. Okay, his rapping sounds cool, but I just don't thik it fits him the best. I don't know about this song.. Somehow it sounds cool, then in the next moments it's too much and than it gets quieter... It's not really a song I am repeating that much but somehow it also gets stuck in my head very often.. I guess I still have to figure out xP
About the video. BLUE!! Well, there are many blue things at least. ;) It shows us Taeyang from his gangster side and his cool dance. And then there are some odd partying scenes and a driving scene (there is GD by the way). I don't know, it's cool to look at but it's not thaaaat interesting.
As you can see, I am not sure what to think about this comeback xP But all in all I enjoy it.. somehow.. xD













15.11 T.O.P - Doom Dada
Another Big Bang member is back: T.O.P!! About this song I'm sure I like it!! ''Doom Dada'' is actually a pretty funny song. Okay, T.O.P is as usually rapping with his deep voice but his whole comeback is funny.. xD I don't know, he has such a weird concept and even the title is odd. The whole song sounds like he is making fun about something. Well, I like it and I love his voie. The video is VERY random. Apes.. APES?? I mean, why? There are so many things in that video.. It's really funny to watch and I really like it! Like ''Turn it up now'' it is only black&white but I think this really fits TOP's image. And of course he looks awesome!! Tabiii^^






























21.11 2NE1 - Missing you
2NE1 have their 3rd comeback this year with the ballad ''Missing You''. That's it, 2NE1 is finally releasing an awesome song again! Not that I have anything against their other two songs, but this here really has a great impact. It is a bit similiar to ''Lonely'' beacause they are both really really slow songs and also pretty sad. ''Missing you'' shows again the great vocals of the members, especially Minzy. OMG, Minzy is really rocking this song! CL is also pretty amazing and Bom's voice is as good as always. Dara also seems to have improved. even though this isn't their usual style, ''Missing You'' fits them really good and is a very beautiful song!! The video is also amazing. It is pretty dark to show the sadness and there is also a man who is dancing and then falling down which represents the desperate feelings. The whole video is visualy appealing and shows the memebrs from their best side!








































25.11 VIXX - Voodoo Doll
Finally, at the end of the month Vixx came back with the amazing comeback song ''Voodoo Doll'' (Only you is also amazing!!). This is a really cool and dark song, very similiar to Hyde. Yep, and that means it's also as amazing as Hyde!! I'm really impressed by Vixx and I love this song! I'm actually dancing to it (lol) and I listen to it so much! I really hope they continue like this. But on to the video, which is a very important part of this comeback. The title alone reveals the spooky and dangerous feeling of the video. The members are controlled by a girl through a voodoo doll and she hurts them the whole time! The try to fight against it, but in the end they can't free themselves.. This is a very interesting video and it shows so many details.. xD (and did I mention that I love Ravi?? xD)

















































News
I have to find a new site for Kpop news.. Thanks Allkpop..
If you wonder what I mean, there was a naked scandal with Ailee and somehow Allkpop was involved in this. Well, I won't talk about this that much because I think the whole thing is so silly. Anyways, I just believe that Ailee is strong and stays through this.
Actually that happened on November 11th. And another thing also happened there: Eunhyuk's twitter was hacked!! And the hacker posted naked pictures of a girl... o.O What's with all the naked pictures???? And was there something on that day or why did all the things happen there?? xP

No comments:

Post a Comment