Saturday, November 16, 2013

What is LOVE?

Morning Musume is continuing their succes with their latest appearance on J-melo. On November 3rd was the 400th episode of J-melo and the ending song was by Momusu! Not only that, they also had a very interesting talk segment, where we could see many videos from all over the world that showed that Morning Musume is indeed a top Idol group.! Can I just say how proud I am? They were down for a long time but now, they finally climbed the stairs again. They are back on top guys!!






About the song, it is a very special song. It was written with the help of many people all around the world. The result is ''What's love?''. This song is really, REALLY awesome. It follows again the same sheme the last Morning Musume songs did (electro, dance, autotune..). Yeah, we know that. The members sound good and I think it's funny that they used so much autotune on Misaki. The ''What do you want'' and ''Is it neccessary'' lines are really cool. I also think, that Riho is slowly improving so much! Her voice seems a lot more controlled and she's good especially when she's singing together with others. There still isn't enough Zukki, Eripon, Haruna and Haruka. Hey, I want to hear their voices, too!! Not just together with Riho and Mizuki.. *sigh*
This song has definetely deeper lyrics. It's really amazing how all the different parts of the lyrics are from different people. It's about bringing happiness and positive feelings to other people and how you can make the world brighter. This is a wonderful message and the song portrays it really good. It has a serious, even demanding tone and makes you think about the things that are sung.
The dance seems a bit weird at first. But I think it fits the song brilliantly and shows again the amazing dancing abilities of the girls. Again I have to praise Riho because her dance is so strong and she's so great as a dancing center!!


All in all, I really like the song and I'm so happy that they did it!! Now I just hope they will release it somewhere (single, album..). I guess I will buy it.. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment