Sunday, November 24, 2013

Heart Ereki!!


AKB48 came back on October 30 with their 33rd single ''Heart Ereki''.
This single is special in many ways. It isn't only the first single after the graduations in summer but it's also the first ever single to be centered by Kojima Haruna. Adding to that, Ota Aika is inluded in an AKB48 single for the first time in 3 years! Especially the last thing makes me really happy because it seems that management still wants to do something with her. Her move to HKT48 was probably a very good decision! It's nice to see the coming back of Miichan in this song and everyone knew, that Annin and Ricchan would be in this. The rest are just the usuals, just the 'ranking is a bit different'. (And it's really without Sae.. Saeee.. -.-)
About the Kojima Haruma center I have yet to find someone who doesn't like it (hell, even my sister likes her voice). It's true that she is one of the best singers and she is a first gen and a really beautiful model-like person. Also, she seems really nice and even a bit silly so I think she appeals to a wide range of people. 
The whole older line-up is pretty interesting.. Even more that Mayuyu and Jurina are only in the 2-3 row after Yuko, Takamina, Yukirin AND Sasshi! And I think that's pretty nice to see. I mean, Jurina has SKE48 to center and Mayu will be in the front in the future again so no need to worry guys! And it's not like we don't see them at all in the PV. But enough of the line-up, let's talk about the song! 

''Heart Ereki'' has been released in the middle of fall so it has to fall in the same dark sheme as ''UZA'', ''Beginner'' etc. Well, it isn't exactly like this. ''Heart Ereki'' is a lot more different than the other mentioned songs. It isn't as meaningful as ''Beginner'' as melancholic as ''Kaze wa fuiteiru'' and definetely not as badass as ''UZA''. But still it sets itself apart from all the other AKB songs released this year. I would describe it as 'sexy'. Okay, it isn't the sexiest AKB has ever done but it's still pretty sexy! Also, it is a lot more melodic and highlights the good voices even more. Harunyan actually has a good amount of solos so we can actually listen to her beautiful voice even more. I personally also hear a lot of Sayanee's voice, but it has always been very easy to set her apart from others. The song also has another feeling because it is another band song. Yes, they have done it again and are portraying a band. Well, I'm not sure if they REALLY played the instruments (I don't think Jurina can play guitar) but at least it sounds like they did. That alone sets the song apart from many Idol songs. (What I mean is that it's played with real instruments and not just some syntheisers!). It sounds a bit like  a No Sleeves song, but I guess this is beacause of Haruna's prominent role. I love their songs, so this isn't a bad thing. It's nice to see a more rockish/ sexy song by AKB48!
Seems like I only praise the song, right? Well, I wasn't THAT enthuisastic at the first listen. Okay, I liked the song but I was a bit underwhelmed and espected a lot more. But now, after some time I really grew to like this song a lot more!! The only thing that annoys me a bit is the name screaming of Haruna in the instrumental break. See, everyone has a band name so she screams the 5  front girls' names. It is a bit unnecessary actually but as a whole the song is very good. 
I think I talked about the song enough. Let's take a look at the PV now. There is actually a drama version of it and because it isn't that long I will take a look at the whole thing (yeay). Be prepared for a lot of screen shots..


At first we are introduced to the band. They are called ''The G.Fingers'' and as we can see, Rena is the center of the group!


Okay, what's with that name?? It sounds a bit odd.


Seems like they hav a lot of (female) fans.


Yeay, everyone is cheering for them!
Annin: Whut is that?
Sayanee: Thank you, thank you!!


A reporter seems to want an interview with them.


Catherine dayoo. Lol, what's with that name? Well, it actually fits Yukirin.. o.O


Mayuyu has so many fans..


Err.. I mean Elizabeth..


She really looks like a princess here..


Angelina doesn't look as salty as Paruru mostly does.. xD


Well, there has to be some drama, right?
Catherine chooses a new center for their next center.. (She's the leader)


And it's non other than Michelle (Haruna). She seems a bit surprised though.


Rena doesn't seem too happy about that..


I mean Sandy of course..
Sandy: But I AM the center!!


Yeay, G.Finger symbolism.. her hand is made into a fist..


Now they are in a bus.. Everyone has little stickers that are placed on various objects.



Everyone is sleeping..


Except for Rosanna (Sayanee). She is waiting.


Just joking, she is listening to the argument of Takamina and Rena. (I will just go with their real names)



This looks pretty serious.


Rena wants to leave the group since she isn't center anymore..


But Minami doesn't want to let her go.


Yuko goes between them..


And Sasshi looks a bit concerned


Is that shock on the princesses face??


Josephine?? OMG xD


Rena really wants to leave.. Did I mention that I really like her acting?


Yukirin: Wait, don't go!!


But gangster Rena doesn't stop..
Rena: I don't give a shit!!


Miichan: STOP!!



Miichan: Think about our bond as the G.Fingers!!!
(Lol, Barbara?)


Well, anyways.. Rena left and it seems like the band has a performance soon..


Caroline.. Who might it be??


It's Jurina!! Yeay..


Mary.. ok


Yuko: What should we do now, leader??


Laura: Let's just forget about her..
Ok, Sasshi being all negative.. xD


We didn't see much of the background girls until now..
And Mayu looks angry..



But Jurina comes to make everyone happy!


Jurina: Look into my eyes!! Everything will be fine!!


But to add even more drama: Haruna wants to call Rena and switch their positions again!


We finally get a glimpse of Veronica (Annin)..


..and Kawaey.. Wait, Kawaey? They called Kawaei Rina KAWAEY??
Okay..


Well, Margaret (Love-tan) appears too and the three want to make a sub-group..(they don't care about the drama)


But Miichan comes and tells them to be serious!



Is that emotion on Paruru's face? Shock perhaps??


Now to make everything even more complicated there comes a film team..


Yuko: What do you want?
Haruna: Is that a cellphone??


Yukirin: Oh nooo.. I forgot it..


Haruna: I will call Rena so that we will be able to perform!


Rena: No need to!
And Rena finally has her bid comeback!! Wohoo..


Nyan: Rena.. You're back!


LE SHOCK!
Sasshi: What?????


Rena: I'm really sorry!


To apologize, I brought this well-known producer..


Women: Woooow, it's him!!!
Yuko: Who?


Sasshi: Do you really want to forgive her just because of that???
Yuihan: Sssh, come on..


Oh it's Jimmy.. That explains everything.. :'D


Everyone is happy now..


Rena: Michelle, can you please forgive me??
Haruna: Only if you bow down to me!


Wow, she really does it..



shaking hands


The robot is happy..


Sasshi isn't convinced.. Oh come on, Sasshi..


Rena: I'm sorry, leader!
Why is she apologizing to EVERYONE!!


Yukirin: It's ok!


Yeay, finally a smile from Rena!


And now they start playing ''Heart Ereki''. (because, of course they now know the song...)


Our center starts singing!


And the rest starts playing their instruments.


Dance version!
Milky looks pretty funny here



The dance looks okay. Not as catchy as KFC but it's cool.


L no sign!!


Seems like they are really only background dancers..



Serious Rena is serioust as elegant as ever.. and there's a bit tummy revealing..


Haruna: Eh, why am I at the bak suddenly??



The video isn't thaaat interesting.. just the girls playing their instruments..


Sasshi looks really cool! Her little dance is funny..


Nyan Nyan looking awesome!!


The dance scenes are so much more interesting.. Yeah, the dance is cool!


I think it's really interesting that Yukirin plays the drums (again).


Jurina!!



Yeay, some solo shots for the background girls!!


Mayuyu: Yaa!! Don't get in my way!!


This part of the dance is so freaking funny..


Okay, it's really cool, how Jurina is rocking the guitar here. Still, I don't think she can play it.. xP


Takamina: Buy our single now!
Haruna: Buy our next single, too!
Yuko: Just buy everything from us!!
Chill down, girls!


Yeay, crappy editing.. Ok, it's not that bad, but it's really simple!



Oh no, they turned into robots!!
Annin: *smile* What is happening??
Sasshi: *smirk* They don't know that I control them now?
Takamina: Must..keep.. pokerface!!



Mayuyu: You can't control me, since I've always been a robot!


Jurina: And I'm too young to be a robot!!
Mayu: We will fight against Sasshi!!


Aw, I love these two together.. Jurina trying to be sexy (I love her hat) and Mayu trying to be serious (but with twintails..)
Oh, and hi Miruki, she's all hyper again..


Paru: I don't care for this shit..
Takamina: Just try to look like you make an effort!!


Kojiyuu on the left!! And Rena derp on the right!! xD


Legs! And more Love-tan! :D


Okay, the skirts are shorter than I though :'D


Paruru: I wanna be the center!!!
It's salty...


Jurina and Rena!!


Miruki: Do you all love me yet?? Or should I fish even more??


Everyone is so serious here..


And then Haruna starts and calls the names..




Sasshi totally enjoys it..


Haruna: That's me!! I'm princess.. err I mean Michelle!!


Now we see some flashbacks from the band history..
Here they had fun in the bus!


Gekikara?
Oh, it's a rocker Rena.. Nice xD



wMatsui!!


There isn't enough Yuko! She totally rocks these types of songs!


A last few dance sequences..


.. a badass Sayanee..


.. and the song comes to an end!


Jimmy liked it!



And the members are happy.. Yeay^^


And with a last goodbye and the video comes to an end..

Weeeeell.. The video was beautiful. The dance was nice, the costumes looked cool and of course the girls looked awesome. But as a whole, the video was a bit boring. Okay, there was a story, but it wasn't actually the best story they have done until now. It was just very short and too typical and predictable..It just didn't grab me and not everyones acting was really good.. Well, Rena was amazing, so props to her.
I don't have that much to say about the video, but at least the song is amazing..

Let's have a look at the Under Girls' song now! It's called ''Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku'' and once again has a very interesting line-up. There are many young and pushed girls (Fuuchan, Kanon etc..) but also older and more experienced girls (Umechan, Mocchi etc..). On top of that, the song is centered by Kato Rena (still mega push) and Suda Akari (yeay, she really deserves this!). I think it's hard to find a song that fits all the girls here. As a result we get a very typical Idol AKB48 song. It really isn't that special. It is catchy, yes but it's nothing like ''Bara no Kajitsu''. I think it is pretty similiar to ''Waiting room''. They are both a bit forgettable but still okay.. (I still wish they would have included Yuka.. Well I look forward to ''Suzukake nanchara'')




The video of course begins with Renacchi (big push, remember?)..
She is working on her pencil so I guess she will draw something?


Flashback to a serious talk with Akarin.. They fought about something (dunno what)


Next moment, Fuuhan and Haruppi are being happy on the way to school..



It's so rare to see a sad Akarin..


Oh no, Rena cut her finger...


More students.. They are going to draw!! Yeay!!


Karen!!! Gosh, she's amazing!



Cute Sakura is from a rich family..


But she's shy.. cuuute..



Yeay, the old aunties are also here.. xD


Jurii!!


Ayaka and Akicha are getting everything ready, that the other girls have to draw soon..


Akarin comes into the classroom..


.. but Renacchi is looking aways.. They really aren't on good terms now.


But Yuria is observing everything.


She talks with Rena and tells her that Akarins father is in the hospital (I guess)



Rena is shocked and we see a sad Akari sitting next to him in the hospital...


What is it? Is she failing classes??



The members are now going into the room where they have to draw.




Let the song begin!!




Everyone turn around!!


This is the best way to describe the two centers:
Rena with her boring face and Akarin being all hyper happy!!


The hyperness continues with the dance..


OMG, Sakura is so freaking cute!!


Oh, the story goes on.. Akarin looks so sad.. -.-



Fuuchan looks seriously beautiful here!!




OMG, Karen, why are you so cute????


There are many cute members in this line-up!!
And Lemon is really growing on me.. xD


Nao, are you drunk??
And Mocchi.. *-*


Rena keeps glaring at Akari.. mean, so mean..


Genki desuuu~


Hey, those drawings look very good..


Sakuratan: Call me!! :D
Cuuute..
Akarin: Me tooo!!!



Hey, Rie, nice to see you again^^


And Mocchi.. I wish she would release a second single :D


Mochi, Akicha.. What about a French Kiss comeback??? Pleaase!


Umechan: And what's with DiVA?
OMG, don't remind me of DiVA.... I want them back.. NOW!


Fresh Lemon is here!


Here is Juri! Did I ever mention, that I really like 12 gen?


Churi~!! At least in AKB48 she gets some nice solo shots!


And Tomo.. This line-up is full of amazing members!!


Minarun: I wish I could center a song in the future!!


Ayarin: Shh, let the older gen be first!!


Mocchi: I'm just happy to be here!
Gosh, she's so beautiful!!


Rena: Help me!!
Not that I hate her (she's beautiful) but she looks so bored..


Akarin: What are my fingers doing???
Akarin though... well, she knows how to fish ;)


And Sakura *-*
Look at these ears.. No wonder Mocchi likes them


They cooied Karen!! But it still looks cool!! Fuuchan!!


Fuuko: What?
Nothing xD


Such a precious laugh..


Kitarie!



Wink, please!!
Juri: This is so hard!
Karen: Lol, tthis is fun!


These four are a bit bored it seems xD





Even more beautiful close-ups!



Oh no, Akarin begins to cry ._.


The beautiful memories..


.. but everything is destroyed!


Oh no, her pencil falls down!!


Woops, who took it?


*surprise* It's Katorena!!



Rena: I'm better than you all think!!
Okay, I will give you a chance, Rena (her name is really beautiful.. I love Reina and Rena)


Happy END!!!! :D


Tomo: Isn't that nice??


Karen: It's a happy song, so what did you expect?
You're right ;)


Okay, Rena... This is adorable.. xD


End position!


Oh well.. the story continues..


Yuria brings the teacher..


.. and everything ends good.. Nice! :)


Wait, why are they bringing the drawings into another order??


Akicha: Good job!!


AKB48 Under girls!!
A good idea to end this video!

Well, as you could see, I really like this line up. If not, I'm sorry but I wouldn't have taken so many pictures. I mean, the story is cute and all, but it's not the best video ever. Still, the members make it better! Akarin is a happy puppy in the dance shots and a sad character in the story. Oh the story.. I didn't get it fully, but rena and Akari fought. Then there was something with Akarin's father and the teacher didn't look really happy..
But in the end Rena and Akarin made up and everything was good. Huh???? Okay, not the best plot, but it was enjoyable. I also really liked Ayarin and Akicha's roles as the mentors and Mocchi and Umchan's roles as the sempais. A nice way to match the different ages together. (even though Akicha still looks so young!!)
I especially enjoyed the silly moments of Karen&co. Fuuchan and Sakuratan were georgous!!!
I even liked Rena a bit in the end. With more training she could be better, I believe! Hey, I even like Paruru and lemon now, even though I didn't like them at first (I still like to make fun of Paruru though..).
The song is okay and the video, too. Not an overwhelming Under girls release, but the members make up for it!

Let's look at the other ''Under Girls'' song now. This is actually ''Kimi dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!'' by Tentoumu Chu! and is included as the Undergirls song in Type B. Tentoumu Chu! is the Kenkyuusei group that was formed at the ''Manatsu no Dome Tour'' and consists of Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki and Okada Nana from AKB48 Team 4 (so technically, they aren't a full KKS group anymore..), Tashima Meru and Tomonaga Mio from HKT48, Kitagawa Ryoha from SKE48 and Shibuya Nagisa from NMB48.
But enough about their history, let's talk about their song!
They actually already performed it before, so this is now the official release. ''Kimi dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!'' is a very cute and energetic Idol song and it is so catchy, that i wonder why they didn't choose this as the Undergirls song for every edition. I'm not always the biggest fan of overly cute songs, but this song is just simply amazing. I like how it's a bit slow at the beginning and then BANG comes the Chu Chu Chu and everything just goes crazy. 


At the beginning we have an introduction that there will be two scenes (A and B) with just very little differents. We will see how this will turn out!


Welcome to our colorful world!!
OMG, so many flowers.. And not in a bad way, this is actually pretty cool!


Chu Chu Chu!!
Let the party begin!



Here is the first one (with our three musketeers of course!).
Miki's hair and bag, mako's blazer and Nana's things she has on her table!
They are all minor differences.. xP
These three are seriously cute here! Nana **



So here we see several changes on the board (date, etc), Nagisa's notebook, Mio's skirt, Meru's hair and Ryoha's glasses. Ryoha looks pretty funny with glasses. xP


Mako is pretty cute here. She perhaps isn't the most talented girl in this group, but I think she is good as a center. And her vocals are decent!!


Miki is definetely rocking the cute and energetic image! Mayuyu 2.0? xP


And Naachan is also pretty cute here. Still, she is the 'serious' girl of the three. xP
I can see so well why they are so popular!! Nana all the way!! :D


Jump!! Be amazed by the cuteness of this dance!!



Nana awesomeness for you!


And Mako. The dance is really funny, especially this part (what they do with their legs).



The game continues. And there are more and more differences..



Lol at Mako in the second picture xD


Mio appears!


Nana why are you so cute?


Ryoha, the helpless kid.. She has a lot to work on, but I think she's cute..


But not as cute as Naachan.. Omg, she has ears.. like, big ears xD


Nagisaa! Did I mention that I really like this girl? She was amazing in Mou Hadashi ni Hanarenai and I repeated that song forever.. (I still do)


Nagisa: Thank you~
Her voice is pretty good!


It's SO hard to take a good shot of Miki. She's jumping around SO much.. xD
Ryoha looks cute though..


This is our world!
Nagisa: Aw, it's so great!


Mako, the average looking center.


Naachan, the cute but also rather serious caracter.


Ryoha, the lost deer.


Mio, cutie.


Nagisa, the smiling oldest.


Miki, the energetic ball of happiness.


And Meru, the other average but still cute girl. Wow, she's the youngest here.. xD


Nice hand movements.. Are these foxes?


These three aren't working.. Ts, ts, ts..


Nagisa: Help us!
Nana: You are so lazy! Come on and help!!


Mako: Let the chu's begin!


Uwah, Miki wants to kiss the camera to death.. xP


Nana: Chu?



MeruMio are all happy..


But Ryoha still looks awkward..


Nagisa: Look at me, I'm a pro ;)




The colours of Team A, K and B.. xD The future of AKB!



Such a cute group!


Nagisaaaa~
And Mio has cute hair assecoires!


We will take over the three musketeers soon!!


We can fly!!!


Okay, they will still rule in the future ;)


OMG, I got a crazy shot of Miki.. Yatta!


Ryoha: Booo..
Okay, she's really cute. Try harder Ryoha-chan! :)


Mako looks really amazing here!
She deserves this!



Tentoumu Chu!


Such a cute sub-group!

I'm impressed! Impressed by this awesome video and these amazing girls. This is such a simple video, yet it is totally funny and cute. The members are awesome, expecially the three musketeers and seem to have so much fun. Ryoha is still a bit awkward but I just hope that it will get better. I think she's just shy.. ;) I'm also not the biggest fan of MeruMio, but these two were really cute here. And Nagisa was just faboulus!
I really like this so much better than the actual Undergirls song. Type B gets again all the special things, it seems.. I really hope their next song will be as amazing as this!!

Let's start looking at the Teams songs now. First of is of course Team A. As I mentioned in my review of ''Sayonara Crawl'', I like EVERY team A b-side. Every! Well, until now at least. You know, Team A always had these classy songs. Many of them were edgy and had a meaning, they were all amazing songs. So I have already high expections for their songs..
Well, you can already guess what I will say about their new song: ''Kiss made Countdown'' is VERY underwhelming! It's not as bland as other AKB songs, but after all the amazing songs it's just such a big let down.. arrgh.. Now that Mariko graduated, there are so many young girls, so I guess AKS didn't see any reason to give them an exceptional song. The ''fureshii'' at the beginning makes clear, that they are seen as fresh and cute. But the melody is SO boring. The chorus is good, it's catchy seen as an individual and without comparing it with their older song (*cough* which I certainly do *cough*). But the rest os boring as hell. Okay, there are a few good points in this song, but I'm too angry to think about that..
I will just talk about the video now..


Nothing new.. Seifuku *yawn* (they even seem like a remake of ''Iiwake Maybe'')



Well, at least Mayuyu is happy. And she has her twintails back, that's cool..


Yuihan looks like she has fun.


Good night, Mayu..


Wow, there's actually a story? Mayu is doing fancing?


Yukaaa!! This makes my mood brighter.


Takamina watches over Mayuyu..


So it seems like there are many different stories and everyone is somehow failing..
Haruppi isn't fast enough..


Annin, too..


Yuka looks as good as ever! And Mayuyu is really enjoying this song..


Karen!!! She looks pretty sporty..


Makiko is all exhausted already..



That's very beautiful. Yuihan gets such a traditional sport..


Juri plays volleyball..


And Rina, too.


She looks pretty serious! More than usual.. xP


Yeah, Suzuki Mariya is in Team A now ;)


Yuka, really funny.. xD


Minami trains with Mayuyu..


Mayu is also so serious..


Everyone is concentration so hard.. (Yuuka!)


Wait, who's that? Morikawa?


Ryoka is all happy, too..



Fuuchan!!! She's also failing.. -.-



Yui is also notreaching her goal..


It's cool that there is a member who does swimming. Annin.. :)





Mariyaa :)



Karen and Ricchan!!! ;D


LOL.. This must be so frustrating.. (is that Izuta Rina?)



Fuuchan, you can do it!!


You, too.. Mayuyu!!



Seems like she did it, right??











Everyone reached their goal!!! (And Yuka's precious smile!!)


End formation..


And why do THEY get credits??

Well, I'm a bit pissed right now. There were beautiful shot scenes with a great meaning (you will reach your goal if you continue to try). With another song, this could have been such a good release, imagine a meaningful song like River.. But noo, they have to destroy it.. *sigh* I was happy to see Yukarun being so happy and Fuuchan looked also amazing. Everyone probbaly tried hard but the dance didn't look that amazing. Again, the members and the story somehow saved it.. Well, what am I even talking so much. I hate the song and the video is too good for it.. The members and the stories are amazing, but the rest is crap. PERIOD.

On a happier note it's now time for my favourite team: Team K!!!
They show again this time, that they are different from the other teams. ''Sasameyuki Regret'' is a mid-tempo song and is really beautiful to my ears. I wouldn't call this a ballad, but it still has a very nice melody and even a few edgy feelings. I especially like the the ''Aishiterukara'' parts nearly the end. They make the song a lot more intense. I also really like the mix of Yuko's and Jurina's voice. Both aren't really known for their vocal abilities, but they both have interesting voices and the result is cool. It's also nice, that only a few girls are singing the verses, so we actually hear their voices! Talking about the members, Sayaka and Tomochin both chose a member for their replacement from the KKS and they both appear in this song. This is a nice idea, but a bit unnecessary, since Team K (like every team) is already overcrowded! 



The PV begins at a school.


A big theloscope?


A classroom full of planets and stars? This looks like an interesting club.


Yuko is running..


Did something happen?


Tomo seems to worry about her, too. Or did she see something we didn't see?



After looking through the window, the members run away in shock. Well seems like something will happen. Such a confusing beginning..


Let the song begin!


Georgous Yuko starts of course!


And here is Jurina.. **
She looks so young with the bangs (okay still older than 16...)


Woops.. please pay attention, Jurina!!



Seems like she also wants to go somewhere really FAST!


Yuko looks also pretty young in this video.. Perhaps it's the effects??


Nice, screen-time for other girls!!!
Haruka shows her basketball skills..


Hm, this hairstyle makes her really beautiful, but I think something misses..


Kitarie! And it's also nice that we see the other members in the background a bit blurred..


..and then we see them clearly. Tomo-chan!


Mocchi strikes again with her beauty.


Did she see something?


Wow, even a solo shot of Amina.. She looks funny..
And Mariyagi is awesome!


Everyone stopped.. Why?
(OMG, Hirari..)


Maria looks a bit confused xP
I like her short hair..


Yeay, Nao definetely fits into Team K and brings a very good voice!


Lol, they look like some gangsters..


Dance scenes..


I really like the solours of this video. The quality is awesome!


It's interesting how to see where the members stand.. Amina? xD



Attention, Yuko!!
Are they blind or what??



Kana and Ami are like: What's up with her?


Yuko: Come with me! It's important!


Kana & Ami: Okay..
Boy: Whut?? These girls are crazy..


These members <3 And I spot Moe & Ami..


Ucchi! She looks really beautiful!


Well, everyone looks beautiful!
Jurina: Let me kiss everyone!


Yuko: Jurina, stop!!


Badass Jurina is throwing her bike away when she crashes together with a man..


Jurina: *slowmotion* I must look so cool..
It's funny how the basketball girls are running after her..


I spot Nozawa Rena there!


Lol, Ami looks pretty funny in the mirror!


Nana!


Chisato!


And Kana!


Here is Rena. Nice to see an overseas girl.. :D


Shihori! (seems like there are still some pretty tall members in Team K.. new twin tower: Shihori and Maria?)


You must be kidding.. They are running like crazy for UFO's??


The chemical club..


Myao :3


Jurina **


And Yuko looks so awesome!!


Ooops..


That's a bit reckless.. Well, I guess they want to see the UFO..


Snooooow!!!


More snow!!


Mariyagi!


ChikaRina






Yeay, this looks all really awesome!



Badass Jurina..



Hirari and Moe!!


Yeay, Myao!!



Oh no, Yuko ran into her.. all the books.. ._.


Everyone is so serious in the solo classroom shots..
I'm so happy the first KKS I knew is in team K now.. :D Hilarry!!


And Ami is as amazing as ever..


All the papers... ._.



Wow, they all meet in the end..


Yuko: OMG. I see something!!


Finally, they are at the roof!


Serious faces everywhere..


The end reminds me of Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou. I don't think the song is that serious, but I still like that ending.







Everyone is exhausted and seems shocked at what they see. Sadly, we don't see what they see. Is it really an UFO? We don't know for sure..

ALl in all, I think the video was really beautiful! And it had solo shots of EVERYONE!!! Such a big difference to How come?. But a very good transformation! I hope it will stay like that and that we will see even more of members like Myao etc.. Moe and Ami seemed to fit in pretty well!
The story is a bit weird, but I think all AKB48 stories are a bit like that.. ;) Everyone is running onto the roof, but through the whole video we don't really know what they want.. But I still really like the video. It's filmed really good and everyone looks awesome! It's nice to see Team K always doing different things. I'm already excited for their next team song!! :)

Team B is back with their song ''Tiny T-shirt''. This is typically Team B I would say. It's catchy, it's cute and it's fun. At first it totally reminded me of Team E's ''Shalala no Calendar'', but since Team B and Team E follow similiar concepts I think it's ok. ''Tiny T-shirts'' has a bit more of the weirdness of Team B. I wouldn't listen to it that often, but it's interesting..
The video is... weird.


It all begins with a flyer of a ''Flower house keeping'' group. Well, that's interesting.




Eh.. a weird western guy in a pajama finds the flyer..


Why does he have such a weird expression?


Oh, Haruna comes out of the ground.. Why not? :'D





Yukirin, Paruru, Rena and Milky also come out of various places to clean the house..


Paruru is confused.. xP


Yeah, I think the girls aren't actually THAT good at doing house work..


What, he's dreaming about them?


T-shirts!! And Akicha of course xP


There's Umechan^^


I thought I saw enough Rena today.. xD Well, I was wrong..


Yeay, Haruka!!! :D


Miorin is SO stealing the spotlight from Minarun.. Why does Mina always look so bored/ angry and not happy?


Reinyan!


Wasamin!!


Miyu and Natsuki. Oh right, what happened to Natsuki after her push in ''Bara no kajitsu''!


Ran Ran!! Still as awesome as ever!


Oya!



Miyuuuuuu!! The new one ;)


Misato and Miku!


Harukyan!


Wakana!


And Mariko..



Oh, something went really wrong!!


Finally a dance scene!


Well, nothing new here.. But what's up with the shoes???


OMG, this is cute.. Milky has twintails!!


Pose for the cam!!


Ew, the guy is still there..


Why is he making these weird faces??


Oh, a western movie (yeah, nice noses..)


Oh, Rena is crying..


And Nyan Nyan is so sad that she has to eat a banana..


Paruru  seems angry..


Yukirin is also really sad..


And Milky is all happy. This girl is so cool.. xD





Of course they have to were pyjamas now.. And that guy is thinking too much..


Milky **


Another group shot..


Wait what's happening now??


Snow? What?


Huh?? Christmas or what? What is that?


Well, they seem to have fun at least..


Will this work?




Okay, it seems to have worked, since the meals look amazing..





Seems like everyone has to go now.. Bye, bye..


See you again?? No, thanks!!

What an odd video.. And what a creepy guy, why did he make these faces? This is such a fun video but he's kinda destroying it. Seriously, why didn't they took a young handsome Japanese guy? This would have been so much better.
Well, the members all look cute and the video is really colourful and funny so it's still pretty nice!
Not my favourite video out of the bunch but it's still entertaining and CUTE.

Last but not least is the first original song of the new Team 4 line-up! It is called ''Seijun Philosophy'' and sounds more like the old serious AKB48 stuff. Well, not that serious, but it isn't a simple Idol song either. It has that kind of edgy AKB48 feel I can't really describe. I only know, that I totally love this song and that I listen to it so much. It totally marks a wonderful start for this new team and I hope many people will listen to this song! Mako's voice is very good in this song and I think she fits this cute but still a bit edgy theme really well. This also makes clear that the three musketeers are definetely part of the new gen and are pushed as Team 4 centers.. which I don't have a problem with since they are awesome and obviously the most popular (except for Miichan of course).


The video starts with a class room. Miichan already sits there and mako is the first one to come in..



Miichan takes the teacher role and watches over Mako as she writes down her name..


Omg, here she looks like Yuko!! o.O
They do look pretty similiar!



It's really cute how Mako wants to be an Idol!


Oh, her name is disappearing.. o.O


Miki: It's time for the real Idol to appear!!
Her smile is awesome!


Mako: Hey! I have a dream, too!


Nishino Miki desu!



If that smile isn't completely amazing!


Naachan!!!


She seems to rather be alone..



More of her!!


Saho!



And Moe!
That's about it.. I don't know any more Team 4 members, I'm sorry,,


Shinobu Mogi? I always seem to recognize girls without bangs faster..^^


Miichan close-up!! Yossha!



Even more Team 4 members that look all pretty cute!


Saho is also pretty cute.. everyone of them is cute xD


Everyone's there? Fine, let the lesson begin!


First up is Winking..


Miki: I'm sure I can do that!!


Moe: I have no idea if I can do that!


Let's try!!


Lol, nice idea xP


Of course, Mako can do it perfectly..


And she seems to be pretty happy about it..


Finally a dance scene.. The outfits are really pink.. too much pink in my opinion.. well, they are young and cute, so I guess pink should represent that..


Miki being all hyper again.. It's really fun to take screen shots of her (if I get them right).





Solo shots of the main members.


Nana.. :3


It's winking time again...


Yeay, random shots of members I don't know (I'm learning them, ok?)


So cute! Look at Nana.. And at Mako.. And what's Miichan doing to Ayano(?)


Okay, I can't take the song serious with the video.. xD The dance is funny..


This Ayano girl is really cute!


OMG, Miki learned from her mother (Mayuyu):


It's exactly the same!!


Naachan.. **



It's time for Nekomimi!!


Nana, why are you so cute?


Miichan cat attack!!!!





Miichan wants to be young again.. xP


Seems like this girls likes to appear everywhere ;)


Cat attack!! But what's Miichan doing in the bakground??



Lol..


Pyjamas???


Well, let the fight begin!




Amazing, Miki xD


Bow down to us!


Lol, Miichan..





A very nice end shot..


Next stage? Their first stage or what??


Leader Miichan!
And I spot a really tall girl.. Maeda Mitsuki? 15 years and already 169 cm? What is that??



Miichan ready the letter (?)



Let's go!



Everyone goes.. except for Nana..


Mako: Come with me.. :D



And they finally leave for the stage!

 The end!

Wow.. This video just surprised me with how cute it was. Yeah, all the members are cute, but all the different lessons and their funny face made this video really special! Well it doesn't have that minimum serious touch I expected (well, perhaps the end? they have to seriously work hard!) but it's a very nice and entertaining video. It's simple, yet really cute and adorable. Now I have to learn their names.. ;)

Soooo, after an endless long review I'm finally at the end. This single is pretty good I would say. The main track ''Heart Ereki'' is an amazing song, and ''Kimi dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!'', ''Sasameyuki Regret'' and ''Seijun Philosophy'' are also all very good songs. ''Tiny T-shirts'' is a cute song, but not that special; the same goes for ''Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku''. Let's not talk about ''Kiss made Countdown'' because I still feel disappointed.. >.<
So yeah, a nice release from AKB48! Perhaps not as exciting as KFC, but with lots of variety and different members!

No comments:

Post a Comment