Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This and that


This is another random post, but I just have to talk about a few things. Right now I don't have that much time to write on this blog. I'm preparing for my final exams and I don't know, I'm often just not in the mood to write posts in my free time. It's so much more relaxing to just watching videos etc. (I watched sooo many AKBingo episodes lately..). So yeah, it will take a while, but I will definetely review some of the latest videos soon.. And I will also write about Sousenkyo etc.. And AKB48's new single will be released soon.. :D


Anyways, I will now talk about a few things that grabbed my attention lately. (Yes I'm not lazy now!!)

First up is Hashimoto Ai. Never heard of her? Well, she is probably still a Japanese newcomer actress, but she was involved in quite a few productions (Sadako 3D, Amachan). So, somehow she appeared EVERYWHERE now! Like, seriously I see her soo often in CM's, Music Videos etc. And guess what, she played in the live movie adaption of one of my favourite Manga: ''Another''. I have yet to (continue reading the Manga) watch the movie but I hope I will find the time to do so. Also, I would have NEVER guessed she is my age. She turned 18 in January. 18!! Like, she looks so much older and more mature. She always has a pretty serious expression. Look for yourself, here are a few beautiful pictures of her:





Speaking about actresses, there's another one I recently found out about: Mana Ashida. Actually, I knew her from Maru Maru Mori Mori before, but she now plays in some drama and I saw quite a few gifs from that. She seems like a pretty good actress there! Oh and by the way, she's only 9. LOL. xD With that Age she already appeared in a Hollywood movie: ''Pacific Rim''. I actually haven't watched this movie, but I saw a scene of her and she is really good. Adding to that, she can probably speak better English than most of the Japanese Idols. Oh, and I saw her on a quiz show where she could answer every question. She seems to be pretty smart. xD She also has a few solo songs, that are also pretty catchy. The best is, in my opinion, Suteki na Nichiyoubi ~ Gyu Gyu Good Day!~. :D She is just soo damn cute and I hope she will be an awesome actress in the future!





Moving away from the actresses, now I will talk about new my favourite song. It's the song ''Namida mo denai, Kanashiku mo nai nan ni mo shitakunai'' by C-ute. This song is included in their 8th Album Queen of Jpop and is centered by Mai. I just love this song sooo much and I listen to it every day. It's a pretty nice song to dance too and the chorus is so beautiful. You know, it's kinda sad but the members sound like they try to overcome it... Somehow it also makes ME sad and makes me think about soo many things.. well, I didn't have a favourite song like this in a very long time.. It's simply a perfect song and I totally started to like Mai more through this (I liked her before, but she somtimes annoys me).
This is officially one of my favourite Japanese songs.. and now I feel bad that I didn't review C-ute's latest single. It was good.. But not as good as THIS song!!




Isn't this a perfect C-ute Picture?? xD
I will now add a few more pictures that I really liked lately:


Sakurai Reika. Well, she's still my favourite Nogizaka46 member it seems. There is no other member that amazed me as much as she did. And now I found this picture and she looks so awesome!! I also found out that she is a pretty good singer. Yeay!!


How can Kudo Haruka be so perfect? I mean, she's 14!! Well, she slowly climbed to the top of my Momosu oshi-list and is enjoying the view there, together with Eripon. Yeah, I like them ikemens.. xD


No comment.. Except for that: Team K saikoo!!


I'm SO happy Jurina doesn't have her bangs anymore. She looks more beautiful without them! Here she looks perfect and I even like her long hair (even though Jurina with short hair was so much more ikemen and badass.. well..)


I would die without these regular Sae pictures. Lol. But I'm happy that we will see her in SKE48 activities soon! The Team S senshuuraku already took place today.. Miyazawa Team S will start soon!!


And finally Sayaka, who advertises for swimsuits - and looks simply perfect. But typically Sae-chan, she immediately asked her, where her boobs are.. Gotta love funny Sae-baka and Twintower friendship!! xD

Well, that's it for now, I hope you enjoyed it.  v(^^)v
Ronii

No comments:

Post a Comment