Saturday, April 5, 2014

GALAXY of DREAMS - Samsung Galaxy and SKE48

Today I will review the B-side ''GALAXY of dreams'' that is included in the Type A of SKE48's new single ''Mirai to wa?''.


First of all about the song: It is an advertisement for the Samsung Galaxy S5, hence the title 'Galaxy of dreams'. And honestly, it's totally my type of song!! It is a pretty electronic song and I love these kind of songs, especially when SKE48 does them (Darkness, Escape). The beat is pretty strong, which is so cool and the voices also fit very good (even the autotune!!). I love these tracks where you can dance perfectly to, and this is definetely one of them. It has so much power and seriously, this is probably one of the few 48 related songs that could actually be played at a club. lol xD
The lyrics are also pretty nice and poetic. 

What were the stars

That I've trusted in

All this time?
Lights made by people?
Illusions I was seeing?


If I gather 

Enough stars

Will they become a constellation?
If only one star
Is shining
Can it be found?


What does sadness on the earth

Look like

From the sky?

The song is made up of so many questions. Especially the last question is so sad.. yes, somehow this is a really sad song.. :'D And it fits the song pretty good I think...
But let's take a look at the video now:


Oh, a flying mobile phone!


Of course, SAMSUNG!!


Yeay, the title..


No, I wouldn't have guessed it's an advertisement. xP


Jurina on the screens!


And here's the real Jurina. OMG, she looks so awesome!
This hairstyle is SOOO much better than her bangs..


Sexy Jurina..


The effects are quite nice! :D






Sorry for the Jurina spam.. But damn.. :o


Ah, Rena still with black hair..


She looks also so nice here!!





Yeay, Rena spam too!! :D



Yuria!



Akarin still with long hair.. xD
She looks also pretty cool.




Churi, wow.. Despite the twintails she looks really cool!



Ryouha-tan. Could it be that hair hair has a more brownish tone than the others?


Kanon.


Nao.



Awesome Airin!!



Wow, Aya's lips are actually very pretty!!


Hi there Rena! I think it's cool how she's there twice.. xD


Rena: What do you want???


The use of the mobiles is quite interesting!


Oh yeah, dance shot!
The clothes are so nice..


Someone really likes Jurina's stomach..


Jurina: I like to show it!
Ryouha: OMG, what?


Jurina: Yeah, I know I'm cool!


4 stomach-touching Jurina's?? :D


Churi: I wanna do that, too!


Churi: Woohoo! 4 times ME!


I kind of really like Yuria's trousers here.. even though she still looks a bit bland to me.
Anyways, Rena looks totally amazing!


More phones!


A fail picture!! xD


Rena's hair flies quite high..
And Jurina... *-*


Rena: Look at me!
Jurina: Look at me!
Ryouha: Whut?


Rena: *Gekikara mode on* I will kill you!


Akarin's dress probably fits the least into this video.. But she still looks cool in it!
Oh and Ryouha looks also pretty good here!


GGGG!!!



Phones!


More phones!!


Er, one phone??


And what's that?? PHONES??


This looks quite cool!!


But do the phones only exist in black and white??


Coooooool..


wMatsui! This is from the actual commercials, where they play with the phones..


Is that a city?


A city with big billboards where wMatsui is played..


And another G!


Airin!! :D


Here we have the dance shot again. And Rena's hair still likes to fly..


Rena: What's with my hair??
Eh, it flies?


Ah, this looks cool.. Nice editing!


Jurina *-*


A mirror or what?? :o
And I see that smirk, Nao.. ;)


It's tummy time!!!


Rena: Lalala.. I'm dancing!!
Ryouha: OMG!


Rena: Oh, what's happening?
Ryouha: HUH?


Jurina: Hahaha, now I am here!



Rena: OMG, Jurina. Your body is awesome..
Jurina: Rena-chaaan! I can't!!!


Jurina: Yosh! Rena praised me!!
Akarin: I'm awesome, too!



Seriously, how can she be so perfect?? :3




But Rena also looks cool.. And not awkward or odd at all! :D


So now they are advertising watches??


Jurina: I don't care!



Rena <3


Yuria looks quite cute here. :)


And a serious looks from Akari, wow.. xD


Cool Churi!


Churi: Oh yeah!!




Kanon, Ryouha and Nao.


Airin: You all can't beat my awesomeness!


Yep, Airin is pretty cool!



It's so nice to see Aya in videos.. :D


Everyone!


Tired of the atches? Have some phones again!


Akarin, of course this is the best way to telephone..




Yuria: Ask me!
There are so many questions to ask..


And they are dancing again.


Jurina: We are the dance group after all..



Jurinaaaaa! *-*






I like the editing!! :D



Phones everywhere.. There's no escape!!




wMatsui looking faboulus!


Rena's lips!


Akarin center!


Put that leg in the air..



Now Jurina's hair flies..
Rena: And I'm perfect, bitch!




A G again!



And the phone flies away into the galaxy...

Wow, WOW! This video is awesome. It is clear that it's a Samsung ad (there were like two phones, right?? xP) but nevertheless it is a cool video. The members try to look sexy and in wMatsui's case do that so good. xD The dance is pretty interesting and everyone looks nice there (especially Jurina, OMG!) and it's not too overcrowded becaus ethey are only 10 girls! The clothes are also very pretty and fit each other.. Either Jurina loves wearing the short tops, or the stylists love to give her these clothes. I don't know for sure, but I know that she looks awesome wearing them. And her hair is so awesome... ;)


All in all I really, REALLY love this song. I would say it is my favourite b-side out of the recent 48/46 releases and definetely one of my favourite all time SKE songs right now. I'm looping it like crazy EVERY DAY. I dance to it, it pumps me up for learning and the instrumental is also very nice to listen to, especially when you aren't in the mood to listen to any voies..
So yeah, I totall love this release and I am of course happy that SKE is advertising for Samsung.

Fun fact: Samsung is Korean and the song was also written by a Korean. Many people say it has a K-pop feel, too.. I kind of agree... But I think it still has a J-pop sound! xD

2 comments:

  1. LOLOLOL you story always makes me smile,i'm very happy to open your site.

    i like they way you praise and joke it make me laugh. hope i can read more of your story,i don't know if you are still here or not. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy to make you smile :)
      I love to make a few jokes here and there xD

      Delete