Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A big change to Morning Musume

                                       

The time has come! Oh no, I'm not talking about AKB48's new dcumentary, I'm talking about another idol group: Morning Musume ('14). Their concept is all about line-up changes, so it's no surprise when someone announces her graduation from the group. Well, it still leaves a big impact, because there aren't that many Momosu members right now. It's not like with SKE48, where thousands of girls left the last few months (no not thousand, but you get what I mean). So yeah, back to the topic:
Michishige Sayumi announced her graduation!!

Okay, honestly.. this isn't a big shock for me. I even kind of feel happy right now. We all knew she would sooner or later leave the group because she's already pretty old for Momosu's idol standards. I mean, she's 10 years older than some of the youngest.. Still, because of her young looks she didn't fell out of place. Nope, in my opinion she even got better the last two years! When she entered Momosu in 2003 she was a cute little girl with a cute chubby face who always said she was the cutest and even invented ''Usa-chan Peace'':
She wasn't exactly famous for her voice but more for her interesting personality. And even though she isn't as narcissitic as she was back then, she is still pretty interesting to watch in variety shows. After Gaki-san's graduation in 2012 the leader position was given to Sayumi, who has been the oldest since then. Many people were worried about that, but Sayumi surprised everyone with her great leader qualities! She lead the group into a new era and now we have 5 consicutive number 1 singles, which is the first time Momosu has such a record! Of course it's not only thanks to Sayumi, but without her the group wouldn't be, where they are now. She pulled the girls together and even learned a lot herself. Not only her personality matured, but also her looks and especially her performance. She is able to keep up with the younger girls in terms of dances, hell I even think her dance is very beautiful and graceful.


I didn't really like her at first, but now she became a member that I truly respect. I definetely wish her to succeed in everything she wants to do after her graduation. But we still have a few months left until her graduation, so I'm looking forward to her last appearances with the group! I'm a bit worried about what will happen to Momosu when she leaves, but there's still time, so I won't think about that right now..






Oh, I actually bought the new Momosu single ''Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe/ Password is 0'' and guess whose card I got?


Now that she announced her graduation I'm even happier that I got her card. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment