Thursday, November 1, 2012

This is Halloween! :}

Yesterday was Halloween.. Happy Halloween :D



I'm sorry that I didn't post that yesterday. :T
The reason: I was away the whole day.. I've been to a 'Halloween/ Cosplay (mini) Convention'. There, all we freaky, creepy Anime and Manga freaks from my region met and walked trough the city.
Hell yeah that was so cool.
I didn't have a real costume (I was a frog) but some of the others had really AWESOME ones. One of my friend went as the saw puppet. That looked soo cool :D There was a guy who wanted to take a photo with her.. soo coool :D

Well, my friends are really creative and everything. They do their own costumes and masks etc. And me.. Well, most didn't even recognize me as a frog. heheheheee.. -.-
Another friend of mine was a bunny. The frog and the bunny were a really good team. *SWAG, CHECK*
Everything we did yesterday was walking through our city, sitting in the park, chatting, laughing and sitting in a café. But it was sooo amazing.^^

So yeah that was my wonderful Halloween. xD
I had a song spinning in my head all the time. It was this one:




It's called ''Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo'' by Momoiro Clover Z.
I don't know this group really well and the video is weird but the song is really catchy.
And it somehow has got a Halloween feeling (at least I think so xD).

I also want to include ''UZA'' by AKB48 because the single was released yesterday. But somehow I can't find the video anymore. :? I watched it when it was released but now it's away. ô.O
Well here it is on Jpopsuki.tv:
http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/AKB48---UZA/075abc7642a207e30770d6a58075aac0
So this time I think the video is ultra cool, but the song is meeh.. It's okay and I like how they sound more mature but I just have to get used to that sound. The song isn't as catchy as some of their other songs but it's okay. The video is definetely AWESOME. I like the clothes, the make-up (well Yuko with these lips looks.. different xD) and the dance.. It's really cool. (Jurinaaaa xP)
I'm not really the biggest fan of AKB48 but I think this song matches my Halloween post.


Here are some other 'Halloween' songs:

G-Dragon - She's Gone (where GD is a creepy murderer.. but a sexy one xP)



LM.C - Ghost Heart (skeletons and devils yeah.. I loove that song)


Taeyang - I'll be there (zombieees^^)



IU - MIA (Missing Child) (it's not that creepy, but it's okay xD)




And I also HAVE to include this:


Thrilleeer.. :D


And here the reason for my post title:



So that's it. I hope you had a spooky Halloween ;)
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment