Saturday, November 10, 2012

IU and Eunhyuk

Hey.
IU accidently posted a photo of herself and Eunhyuk lying on a bed. His isn't wearing a shirt and she is just in her pyjamas. Many people now assume they are in a relationship. (Well, LOEN Entertainment stated they aren't but who knows what's the truth).

Here's the article from Allkpop: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/iu-and-super-junior-eunhyuk-dating

So what IF they ARE in a relationship? At least I would be truly happy for both of them. I mean, I'm very surprised and didn't think it would happen so suddenly but can't Idols choose someone they want to love?
Although I can understand that some people are sad or furious (After all Eunhyuk is one of my favourite members of SuJu), I want to ask them something: 'Don't you want your favourite singer to be happy?' I read some really bad comments of fans who destroied IU's posters and everything and some even wanted her to die. I mean: SERIOUSLY???
I may not like some Idols BUT I will never say I want them to die.

Luckily most comments I saw were positive about the 'relation' although many fans were still shocked. But almost everyone said the statement of IU's agency was crap. I know what the truth is but I will still support Eunhyuk no matter what and even though I'm not the biggest fan of IU (but I like some of her songs) I wish them good luck in what ever their relation is.


 Don't they look cute together?
Well, the only one I'm sorry for is Donghae. xP (I mean, look at his expression)
No, just kidding, but some EunHae shippers are really freaking out right now.
 
 
 
Bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment