Sunday, November 18, 2012

EMAs and everything else that happened this week

Hey
This wasn't a good week for me. I was really tired and school was so stressfull. *sigh*
And also one of my friends had her last day on school (she is moving to another city). That was so sad. Especially when we hugged for the last time. :T
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8853346/Utada_Hikaru_Sakura_Nagashi (sooo beautiful *-*)
Now I need something like this:




But I will start with the best thing of the week:

THE EMAs

Oh yeah.. Did you watch them?
Well, they weren't really that good. Taylor Swift somehow won everything and Heidi Klum was really bad. Not as bad as Selena Gomez last year. But not good either.
But while most parts of the show were boring, there were also parts that were ablolutely amazing.
I have to say, Psy really saved the EMAs.
His performance was by far the best. It was funny how he came on to the stage and rocked it. He won me over with his funny dance (he even did it with Heidi Klum in a video).

Oh yeahhh..

And on top of all he won an award for ''Best Video of the year''. His video is so funny and he worked so hard the last few months. He traveled to many many places but at the same time he gets more famous every day. So yeah, I think it's good he won that award. ;)

Happyyy

While I like Psy, the highlight this evening was another thing for me. That one:

Hangeng won a freaking award!!!



Because I am a big Super Junior fan, and still a Hangeng fan I hoped so much that he wins. Aaaaaand he won. :D I'm so happy for him, he deserved the award sooo much. After leaving Super Junior he did really well with his solo career. And now he has been rewarded for all the things he had to go through.
I'm actually not sad that he isn't with Super Junior anymore. Well, only without them he could have his OWN career in his country.
Oh yeah, Asians owned the EMAs.

I also have to mention that I'm happy that Linkin Park won ''Best Rock''. Oooh yeah ;)
And the fun. guy looks really funny when he performs:

''TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. WE ARE YOOUUUUNG''

Mouse Rabbit

Yesung opened a cafe named ''Mouse Rabbit'' together with his brother.
On his Twitter he posted a few photos of the cafe.


I think the sign looks funny. xD It's cool that he opens a cafe. I think it's good for stars to have something else where they can earn their money. And it's good for Yesung to be creative and independent. But I'm happy that Eunhyuk came to the cafe and supported his fellow member. xP

Smileee

Japanese Girl Groups

I'm slowly really getting into J-pop nowadays. I listened to Japanese music long time before korean music, but that were just a few (mostly anime and j-rock) songs. Then last year my Kat-tun/ Utada Hikaru/ Koda Kumi obsession started. But other than that I wasn't really interested in Japanese music and especially not girl groups/ idol groups. I mean when you just see a bunch of girls dancing in bikinis in you first AKB48 song what would you think? :'D Oh yes, I mean ''Baby!Baby!Baby!''. That song shocked the innocent me (okay I'm not THAT innocent and it wasn't a real shock but it was.. odd). So I tried to stay away from girl groups.
Until I listened to Morning Musumes ''Nanchatte Ren'ai'' around July this year, which was a really cool song. I loved that the voices sounded more mature. But when I listened to their other songs I found out that there are many different songs and voices (mostly because of the member changing thing) and I started to like that diversity. They could also entertain me. For example in the old HaroMoni or GakiKame theater. ''Genki Pika Pika'' was odd too, but I accepted it. I discovered there are odd Photobooks with bikini shots but I accepted it. What did you do with me, Japan?
So I tried AKB again and I listened to ''Heavy Rotation'' and immidiately fell in love with the catchy sound. Finally ''Uza'' really convinced me to like them. So watch the difference between the Baby song and UZA and you will see what I mean. Even though I still think it's kinda odd to put so many girls in a group and let them dance in bikinis in some videos, I have to admit that their songs are quite catchy and cute.
Now I even know a few more groups but I'm still exploring the world of  J-pop. And I try to accept more things (Heavy Rotation video WTF???).
So that's what I think about japanese girl groups xD Who knows, perhaps in a few months I know everyone of AKB? Not really possible..


Like a boss!


Why so many? And that's just a little part of them :'D






Tanaka Reina

So, soon after I wrote the thing about Girl Groups, I found out that Tanaka Reine will graduate from Morning Musume. Which is a shock for me. รด.O (Okay I'm a new fan of Momusu, but I know them
enough to be shocked by these news).
I'm not really the biggest fan of her and I think she is annoying (when she is singing with that ultra high voice and winks every 5 seconds). But nevertheless I really liked her Yankee style (badass Reina), her voice IS good when she really tries to sing and she is funny. I already thought she would graduate before Sayumi (Sayu-chan is just so cute with all these young girls *-*) but I didn't think she would graduate THIS early. Maybe one year later? She is after all one of the most popular members being one of the two lead singers (WTF who will be next lead singer? I doubt it will be only Riho. (Great voice of Oda Sakura FTW!), and that for a really long time now (even with Ai-chan). In her debut song she somehow got most of the lines and Tsunku even said she is the ''perfect Morning Musume''. I don't know much about her but many people say, she is bored now and that's the reason she wants to leave Momusu. And she also has her new band now.
Good Luck, Reina and enjoy the last months with Morning Musume. ;)

please throw the bow away after your graduation..










Bye, bye..
Ronii


Oh yes, refrigeetaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment