Thursday, November 8, 2012

November feeling~ with 'Crayon'

Hey  ;)
Today I will start with this: NOVEMBER! *-*
There are so many things I like about November. For example, sitting in front of the TV unter a blanket with a cup of hot tea and watching a movie.
Hm, it's also the time to cuddle and hug with friends and family. You can enjoy the time with your beloved ones (if you don't have to write so many test.. like me) and talk about everything. And most importantly: My sister's birthday is tomorrow (yeayy). Although she is annoying sometimes I really love her. We can talk about many things and I really love to watch kids movies with her. Well, she is really annoyed by my love of Asia but other then that we get really well together.^^ (she hates that smiley)



WHY SO SERIOUS?  smile a little bit ;)

Because I didn't know what to post about I asked a friend of mine and she answered: 'Get your crayon!'
So I want to talk about G-Dragons song 'Crayon'. It was actually released on the 1. September but I didn't have a reason to review it until now. But I want to say: I really like it.
'One of a kind' didn't really got me first (I kinda like it now) and I really really liked 'That xx' only for 2 weeks. :/ Well, now I like it more again, I just found it boring after a while.
So, when 'Crayon' was released I didn't like both of the songs. I didn't expect anything from Crayon either (and I normally love EVERYTHING GD does) but that song surprised me. It was catchy and funny and the video is really cool.
I recently found out how to take screen shots so I'll spam you with some :p

At first GD is sleeping.. (Wonder Women? :'D)
 
 
 
GD is watching GD o.O
 
A third GD? But this one is funny (he makes the 'Ah' sound)
 
 
''He's just crazy. Don't mind him.''
 

''SWAG CHECK. SWAG CHECK.'' (Oh GD, you don't need SWAG)
 
That looks better :D
 
Seriously, what do you want to shave?
you have no beard... o.O
 
''I love shaving, so GTFA!'' (ok, ok)
 
What is that around him? Well he is happy :'D
 
''Why did you hurt me???''
 
''Finished. How do I look?'' The same as before... But still good xP
 
''Yo bro, what's up?''
 
He looks really cute here *-*
 
Uh, nasty GD. (he knows what happens behind him)
 
Little boy is playing.
 
''Yaaah. Let me alone!!''
 
Who's that?? ô.O
 
It's GD. ''Grrrr..''
 
 That looks cute *-*
 
GD does not approve..
 
Admit it, he looks GOOD!
 
The Gangsters... holding CRAYONS
 
Get your Crayon (accesoire)
 
WTF?? ô.O
 
 Do not waant...

The Gangsters.. again
 
Why so serious GD?
 
And then he starts to jump in front of the camera all the time xD
Yeah he is crazy..
 
Paartyyy.. (with some girls)
 
And then he is suddenly back in his bed again, still being high xD
 
 
I have to say I looove the MV so much. It's funny and surprising and cute. Just like GD himself. I also like how he changes his clothes and the places so often. It's a new story everytime. And I think it's so cool that they hold up real crayons even though he sings (well raps) about being crazy. xD
As for the song, I like it, too. (i mentioned that before). The 'Why so serious?' part is the best because it is a true message. Why always be serious? We all need to be crazy sometimes. GD is definetly crazy (but in a good way).

I just have to name ONE thing I'm unsure about. And this is the 'Swag' part. I'm not hating it like my friend, I just think GD doesn't need something like that. He IS cool. He IS cute. He IS funny. But swag is somehow a word I wouldn' choose for describing him. Well, perhaps that's just me. :p
 
Anyways, I love it and I don't think I will stop loving it soon. Another 2 month FTW! xD
 
So that's it for now. It was fun taking these screen shots (although I needed a long time taking them all). I think I will do that again soon.^-^
 
Good night and until next time. ~
And don't forget: GET YOUR CRAYON!! ;)
 
 
I want thaaat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment