Sunday, December 10, 2023

Thank you Fukumura Mizuki

On November 29th 2023, Fukumura Mizuki officially graduated from Morning Musume '23 at their Yokohama Arena concert.


After being in the group for almost 13 years, and being the leader for 9 years, this is a big change for the group and for me as a fan.

Even though I knew the group before that, I only really became a big fan in 2012, so for me personally Mizuki has always been a part of my MoMusu fan journey. I am so happy I got to experience them live under her leadership, and to see the growth of the group.
She is a great performer, a wonderful vocalist and she really seems like the nicest person ever. I always felt like we were kind of similar, and she has the closest birthday to me (and the only 1996 girl in Momusu history). Sending her off feels very emotional, but it also makes me excited to see what she wants to do in the future. It feels like a new start for her, for the group and also for me!

Congratulations on your graduation Fuku-chan!!

 
The concert the day before her graduation.
I really like this dress on her!


I like this dress too, even though it sadly didn't seem as pink during the concert..


With the 9th and 10th Generation members, Zukki is there in spirit.
This is the line-up I grew up with and they are so dear to me!


A final PonPon!

No comments:

Post a Comment