Sunday, December 31, 2023

Suggoi FEVER! / Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ / Neverending Shine (Regular Edition C) unboxing

Today I am doing an unboxing of Morning Musume '23's 73rd single Suggoi FEVER! / Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ / Neverending Shine. This is the Regular C Edition,with the Neverending Shine jacket covers.

This is my last unboxing for this Single. This makes it very real that Fuku-chan has graduated.. Let's look at the special version for her graduation song!


The cover! It would have been nice with more colours as well, but the picture is so sweet and Fuku-chan in de middle.. *cries



The beige CD is nothing special.




And a close-up of all the members photos, they all look so prettyyyy. And this PonPon photo is so amazing!! It really makes me want to buy more of their last goods together.


Lyrics


And my photocard is Chel!!! I haven't gotten her in a while, so it does make me happy to have her card. Of course it would have been perfect to get Fuku-chan but this is totally fine as well.

Fuku-chan's graduation did make me very sad. An era is ending, but I am excited for the new beginning as well. I can't wait to see what Eripon's leadership will look like.

Thank you Fuku-chan, and thank you Morning Musume '23!

See you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment