Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Nogizaka46 - Sayonara no Imi Type A ~unboxing~

Today I'm doing an unboxing of Nanamin's last single with Nogizaka46: Sayonara no Imi (Type A).


Of course I had to get the Nanami version *-*
This cover is so fabulous!!


Backside looking really good as well. That skirt is awesome xD


Obi


There's a lot of green here


Green CD.. the logo is kind of weird, I don't get it XD


Brown DVD


And here we have her shoe. Looks interesting!


Epic cover



Close up of Nanami! Of course she is the first one. She looks so cool


Her little sister Ashurin comes next. After being center she's still being in first row, which is pretty nice



Lyrics


Aaaaaand my Wakasama *-* Kakkoi neee


Here is everyone. Their clothes actually look like Autumn time, which is great xD


More lyrics


Bebitan.. Why do they all look like models?


Under Members!!
Hina and Kana looking  good as well!


Wow, Junna looks so mature here o.o


Backside


And I got Maaya. She's one of the members I don't really know that much xD

CD:

1. Sayonara no Imi
2. Kodoku no Aozora
3. Ano Kyoshitsu
4. Sayonara no Imi (off vocal)
5. Kodoku no Aozora (off vocal)
6. Ano Kyoshitsu (off vocal)

DVD:

1. Sayonara no Imi
2. Ano Kyoshitsu
3. Documentary ~Sayonara no Imi~

In my opinion, Sayonara no Imi is a very beautiful graduation song. It's emotional and very Nogi-ppoi and probably my favourite Nogi song in over a year!! The video is very meaningful and I like it a lot. Kodoku no Aozora is a nice song and I think Ano Kyoshitsu is really interesting, especially the video. Miona and Ashurin are great together!

All in all I have to say that this is perfect as a graduation single. I will miss Nanamin, so I'm happy we got such a great tribute for her. I'd love to review the PV for Sayonara no Imi when I have more time.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the one who wears peach fur coat was Bebi-tan, not Himetan, because Himetan is in regular edition cover :D cmiiw :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are right xD
      I didn't notice I got this wrong, haha

      Delete