Tuesday, November 22, 2016

ANGERME - Umaku Ienai/ Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Ningen, Ai no Tame subete Taikashita Ningen/ Wasurete Ageru (regular C) ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of ANGERME's single Umaku Ienai/ Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Ningen, Ai no Tame subete Taikashita Ningen/ Wasurete Agenai Type C regular.
(a.k.a one of the best singles this year)
This is also Kashara Momona's debut single, so it is quite special.


Really beautiful Wasurete Ageru cover. I really like the outfits of this song



Backside and Obi


Here is the inside


And the CD. It's really simple but I like the colour


Cover again. Everyone looks really cool


Lyrics


And here we have little pictures of everyone. This is quite cute :3


Shop bonus postcard from Tower Records. The Umaku Ienai clothes ARE SO COOL!! I love Tower Records, haha



And as the bonus picture I got a group shot. That's really nice for this single, since it has a new line-up and I love everyone (though I still don't know Kassa that much)

Tracklist:

1. Umaku Ienai
2. Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Ningen, Ai no Tame subete Taikashita Ningen
3. Wasurete Ageru
4. Umaku Ienai (instrumental)
5. Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Ningen, Ai no Tame subete Taikashita Ningen (instrumental)
6. Wasurete Ageru (instrumental)

This tracklist is really good. Umaku Ienai is such a fun song and it gets me in a good mood. Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Ningen, Ai no Tame subete Taikashita Ningen is the cool dancable electro song out of the bunch. It's made pretty good and is really catchy. And then there is Wasurete Ageru which is an emotional masterpiece and I'm so in love with it. It not only highlights the member's voices, it also has a dramatic melody.

This single is so good, I still love it a lot and I hope they continue like this. *-*
Adding to that, Kassa is quite cool ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment