Saturday, November 19, 2016

Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls and Hello Project

Well, we all knew this day would come sooner or later.. Tsugunaga Momoko announced she would graduate from Country Girls and Hello Project in June 2016.


Momochi is quitting being an Idol after 15 years which makes her the last of the Hello pro Kids to announce stopping their activities from Hello project. With C-ute disbanding and Momochi stopping her activities soon too, it really feels like the end of an Era.

Momoko has never been a favourite Idol if me. At first i didn't really like her character that much, but I learned to lover her and admire her abilities to be an awesome Idol. She is a really clever woman and I like her not only as an Idol. I really hope she will be hapy in her future. Be it teaching kids or doing something else.. It's her desicion though I hope she will not vanish from the entertainment world forever. though if she becomes a teacher, is she even allowed to work on TV from time to time?
But yeah she is really funny and I'm happy that I could expereience her in Berryz, buono and COuntry Girls.  We knew her being in the latter would only last for 2 or 3 years. And even though it was a lot of fun with her, I'm excited to see the group after her graduation, with all the other members shining on their own. Though I really hope they won't always change their line-up for every single.. x'D

I'm looking forward to seeing her activities until net year and maybe I will be able to see them live before that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment