Sunday, November 6, 2016

My first Idol concert - Morning Musume '16 in Pacifico Yokohama

So on November 3rd I went to my very first Idol concert!! I've been waiting for this day for a long time and it finally happened. I went to Morning Musume'16's concert in Pacifico Yokohama, which was part of their Fall Tour 2016.

I got this ticket quite late, but I got it and that's soooosososo great!


Since I didn't want to risk it, I bought Kudo Haruka's concert T-shirt via the e-lineup (which is now called e-mall) shop online. I bought a penlight and planned my trip to Yokohama.
I actually spent quite a few hours in Yokohama on that day and went through the city. I arrived at Pacifico Yokohama around 14:00, so I had plenty of time until the concert would start (opening doors at 17:30 and concert start at 18:30). Soooo, I lined up for the goods. That actually took quite a long time, but I didn't have anything else to do, so it wa s interesting. But being the only foreigner was a bit weird :'D
Oh, I was actually surprised to see a lot of female fans, because I didn't expect that many!! But that was cool to see.. Still, I was too shy to talk to anyone.. ^^'






I just got myself some photos. Of course I had to get Kudo's picture pf the day and I always wanted to have a picture of everyone, so I bought the whole set :3 I randomly got Ayumi's photocard and Mizuki's hair pin, which is awesome.





So I ate, went around the location and waited for the concert.. It was interesting to see all the fans coming out after the first concert, and I lined up for my concert exactly after that, so I was quite in the front of the queue. Everything went really fast and I could enter and then I saw people handing out lightsticks with Harunans colour (yellow) because it was kind of her birthday special on that day. I thought that was really cute :3
I searched for my seat. Since I knew, I was quite in the second floor and in the back, I wasn't surprised. But actually, I could see everything, which was great!!! Yeah, the view was okay. :D

So I was waiting for the concert to begin, tried to turn on my penlight etc.. They showed some Hello Project Singles promotions, which was really exciting. Everyone slowly turned on their penlights and when the concert began, it went crazy. (I was surrounded by Eripon and Duu fans by the way xD)
In Japan, you always have seats, but everyone still stands up, which is soo great!! The atmosphere was amazing and I enjoyed every bit of the concert!!

The whole My Vision theme, starting with the members talking was a reaaaally nice. The costumes are perfect and I love that song! It doesn't showcase the members individually thaaat great, but its an awesome opneing song. Ayumin, Ikuta and Duu's dancing was really good, I was a bit surprised.

I have to say, I LOVED every song they played that night. But actually, they didn't play that many old songs, which did surprise me. But it's nice to see this NEW Morning Musume, so I can't complain. And I love their newer songs.

When they played ther next few songs Tokyo to iu KatasumiBrainstorming and Tsuyoki e Ikouze, everyone was really into it and the fans were soo excited. I was really excited!!
They performed Sexy cat no Enzetsu, which is great live and I'm such a big fan of that new song. Iroppoi Jiretai with Duu and Maria as the speakers was also cool. They did some sexy songs!!

12th gen was really shining with I'm Lucky Girl, and I started to appreachiate them even more in general with this concert! The medley was a lot of fun, I liked the solos of Ayumi, Eripon and Mizuki. Harunan also sang KoING, and surprisingly her voice was super awesome! I especially liked that everyone turned their colours into the member colour of the member singing and so did I. But except for that I was mostly orange, haha. Well..

Take off is now with Duu, Maachan and Oda was one of the best things EVERRRR!! They were so great and I love them lot. One of the best songs to hype up the audience was definitely Dokkan Capprichino. It was SO MUCH FUN. Just like What is LOVE, that one was amazing as well xD I was also really happy that they sang Watashi wa Watashi nanda, because it's an album song and maybe not that famous? But the best song was Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke!! I still love this song to death and it was and still is so special to them. Adding to that it's amazing at concert, and I know the dance so it's really cool. The second most amazing song was Saturday Night, because everyone got so excited and the memebrs had so much fun *-*

The encore was a Harunan call, and everyone had yellow lightsticks up! That was quite cool and she must've been happy about that :3

They also performed Sou janai, which is a Maria center and she was simply shining so much. And her wink in the end, she really got me with that!! <3
The last MC was sad and funny at the same time. Maachan was funny, Duu was so cute and told everyone to take care on the way back home, in the end Sakura held a lovely speech about being in Morning Musume and the importance of fans (I guess because she has been a member for 4 years now?)
Ending the concert with One Two Three was also a good choice. I love that song!!

This was such a great concert, and even though I couldn't see them that close, I had the best time of my life. I guess I like them even more now. Simply EVERYONE was shining so much and they had so much fun. Momusu's performance is really really great and you could see that they were giving their best. Especially Duu was so so so so so cute and I loved her voice and her performances!! Mizuki, Sakura and Maachan were soo great as well, especially Maachan's charisma is just wow. And the gap to her MC's, haha. Ishida was also pretty good and her solo fitted her really well! Ikuta's solo was ok, but her singing is still not thaat good from time to time.. Or not the best song choice, haha. But she is seriously the funniest, together with Harunan!! Out of 12th gen, Miki is definitely the one with the most talent but all of them are trying so hard and I love them even more now. Maria is always so genki, Akane's DJ part in Saturday Night was great and Haachin is so cute!

With Kanon and Riho's graduations, it finally feels like a totally different Morning Musume again! Adding to that, their new songs are really good and have a kind of different feeling to them if you know what I mean?

Yeah, I had sooo much fun and I'm so happy I saw them live! I can't wait to go to more concerts and events. I love this group so much and this day will always be special for me! :3

And I love Yokohama xD

No comments:

Post a Comment