Friday, December 29, 2023

Suggoi FEVER! / Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ / Neverending Shine (Regular Edition A) unboxing

Today I am doing an unboxing of Morning Musume '23's 73rd single Suggoi FEVER! / Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ / Neverending Shine. This is the Regular A Edition,with the Suggoi FEVER! jacket covers.

This is Fukumura Mizuki's last single as a Momusu member and the first for the 17th generation members. I do wish the group released another single in early 2023, but I am happy that we got this amazing single either way.


The hot pink outfits are amazing and a really great tribute to Mizuki!



Even the CD is pink, which is so cool!


The inside


Everyone looks really cool!


Lyrics


And for the photocard I got my current favourite member, Oda Sakura!!!!

Wow, I was actually talking about this is one of her best looks ever. Getting your favourite member is just so great, of course I love all the members though haha.


Here is the tracklist:

1. Suggoi FEVER!
2. Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~
3. Neverending Shine - Morning Musume '23 feat. Fukumura Mizuki
4. Suggoi FEVER! (Instrumental)
5. Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ (Instrumental)
6. Neverending Shine (Instrumental) - Morning Musume '23 feat. Fukumura Mizuki

Suggoi Fever! has a more retro style and some creepy elements as well. The creepy Suggoi calls a a highlight of the song though. It's a lot of fun, especially on a live stage. I adore Fuku-chan's last bridge, makes me so emotional!!

Wake-up Call ~Mezameru Toki~ is such a Momusu song, it's soooo much fun!! I love all the references to their older songs.

Neverending Shine is basically a Mizuki solo, with the other members only joining for a bit. It is not the nost memorable song, but it is still very lovely. Mizuki sounds amazing and I am glad she got this as a farewell.

All in all this is a great single, definitely one of the best ones from recent years. I am still a big Morning Musume fan and even though I am not as attached to the members anymore, but I really enjoy their music a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment