Saturday, December 12, 2015

C-ute - Arigatou ~Mugen No Yell~/ Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!

Today I will do an unboxing of C-ute's newest single Arigatou ~Mugen No Yell~/ Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! Regular B. This is actually the first time I preordered a C-ute single. I just really love both songs and C-ute is so lovely!


Starting with the cover. I like it a lot, though it does look pretty bright.. especially on this photo


Normal Single backside


This is what the inside looks like


And here we have the actual CD.


Once again the cover.


And the backside of the little booklet. They all look so beautiful! *-*


Lyrics of Arigatou ~Mugen no Yell~ and Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!


Since I preordered this single, I got a postcard as the shop bonus.. thought it would be a poster but oh well.. This is also cool :D


Aaaaaand I have Airi as my card!!! Woohoo. I love all the members, but Airi was especially shining in this single, so I'm really, really happy I got her.



Tracklist:
1. Arigatou ~Mugen No Yell~
2. Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!
3. Arigatou ~Mugen No Yell~ (instrumental)
4. Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! (instrumental)

I'm still very excited about this single. Arigatou ~Mugen No Yell~ is simply a beautiful song with so many emotions. I especially love Airi's part near the end.. *-* Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! is a really fast and strong song. It fits C-ute so good and they are simply rocking this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment