Friday, December 18, 2015

Miyazawa Sae's graduation announcement

On December 16th Miyazawa Sae announced her graduation from 48group at the FNS Music special.


This is hard.. As you may know, Saee my second favourite 48group member. She is a really, really big part of why I became such a big fan of AKB and Idols in general. I always thought she has one of the most onteresting personalities, since she can be so genki but also an awesome mature leader. With her being part of the seocnd generation she has a lot of experiences and is a very respected person.
I was thinking about when she will graduate since her fellow second gen members all started to graduate. Especially after Yuko's graduation I knew she would be graduating soon. Well, being appointed as SKE48 Team S's leader last year made her stay in the group. I think if that wouldn't have happened, she would have graduated by now. Sae was transferred to the Shanghai based sister group SNH48 in 2012, but couldn't really perform or do anything with them because of working visa problems. This really changed her and was probably a really, really hard time for her. Because of this, I'm grateful to all her fans, who always stayed at her side and helped her. But also members. As I already mentioned, she is a very respected person and a lot of members love her a lot.
Hey, how couldn't you? ;D

So, of course I am really sad about this announcement. But I was already a bit prepared for it and with all the graduation announcements right now, I'm not even shocked about it. At least we do have a bit more time left with her and I do think we will see her after her graduation as well.
But until then let's cherish her even more!!!!
Be genki!







Sae-chaaaaaan <3

2 comments:

  1. This year has been a sad one. Most of my favorite idols have either graduated or announced their graduation... Takamina's graduation has saddened me the most :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      You are right, it is really sad to see so many Idols graduating :(

      Delete