Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Morning Musume - Wagamama Ki no mama Ai no Joke/ Ai no Gundan

Today I will do an unboxing of Morning Musume's single Wagamama ki no mama Ai no Joke/ Ai no Gundan, which was released back in August 2013.
It was actually the first single I ever bought by Morning Musume (only bought Albums before that) and the forst one that I preordered.
So, let's staaaaa~rt


Even though this isn't the ebst cover ever, I quite like it. Of course Riho is the biggest XD
And I just love this line-up soooo much *-*


Backsiiiiiide


Aaand the Obi.


This is what the inside looks like.


I quite like this silver DVD 


And the CD has the yellow/ black single design.


See, black and yellow everywhere..


And let's not forget black&white


It's lovely to see all the members here. The outfits are giving me quite a nostalgic feeling..


Since I preordered it, this is the shop bonus I got. I just really love this poster and it has been hanging in my room since I got it! (which is more than two years now..

Tracklist:

1. Wagamama Ki no mama Ai no Joke
2. Ai no Gundan
3. Makeru ki ni shinai konya no shoubu
4. Wagamama Ki no mama Ai no Joke (instrumental)
5. Ai no Gundan (instrumental)
6. Makeru ki ni shinai konya no shoubu (instrumental)

Up until now this is still one of my very favourite Momusu singles. Wagamama Ki no mama Ai no Joke is a really really strong song and I love it so much. Ai no Gundan is just really really fun and I love the dance. And lastly, Makeru ki ni shinai konya no shoubu is one of my favourite B-sides. It has also been the last one..
This single was a big turning point fpr MM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment