Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wanna eat the Sakura?

Today I will review the title song of HKT48's 3rd single ''Sakura, minna de tabeta'', that sold slightly better than their 2nd single!


HKT48 is still a group I don't love as much as the other 48 groups. But there are a few members that I adore so I will always try to listen to the songs. For this song the two 3rd gen cuties Nako and Miku are included for the first time (okay, Nako was already in the AKB b-side song but ANYWAYS). I don't really know them, but they are both so damn tiny, which is pretty funny. I'm a bit pissed that Sakura isn't the center for this sakura song (beacause COME OOOON..), but yeah.. I can't change it..
But back to the song, it's our typical idoly/ HKT song and yeah, it's SOOO cute! I love the chorus as it's very catchy and is it just me or can you hear the quirky voices of NakoMiku? (Or are they the quirky voices of some other members??) 
The song also shows that HKT continues with the cute/ loli image they have been doing since day 1. Okay, don't get me wrong, I like cute songs (not all..) BUT I do think that HKT should try something different. I mean, the other sister groups all had more serious songs pretty early so why not HKT?
But let's continue with the video:


Members: HAI!!! Welcome to our video!!
That's a nice welcome! Well, I have to say that Meru looks pretty cute with that hairstyle. And I love the outfits/ capes.


Oh, Madoka, Miku and Sasshi also say hello.
Miku: Hey, I'm so tiny!!
Meru: I'm center.. hihihi..
Sakura: Grrrr.. Meru..


Here's our russian monkey being dorky!


What a cutie *-*


Oh no, a bunch of little Japanese girls is running towards me!!


Haruppi: Oh no. What can we do?


Mio: Tihihihi.. hihihi..
Is she able to talk?
And what is Sasshi doing with Nako?
Meru: Hayaaaaaaaaaaah!!!


Nice formation. And a cute set!!


Sakura: LE SHOCK!


Oh that's cute. Meru and Mio are entering a new room while holding hands!!


Meru: I must confess: I love you!
Mio: Whut?
Saruppi in the back are magicans?


Sakura: Am I doing it right??
Haruka: No, you have to do it like that!


Oh, mini Sasshi and Rabu-tan riding a bike!


Lol, they are so funny together!!


Oh no, that's mean!



We know!!


And here we have the dance again.


Sasshiiiii!!
S: Yummy, Sakura petals are so delicious!


Sakura: What, me??
Nope, not you!


Nako: Here I am!! I know that it's hard to see me, but I still exist!


Haruka: Don't take my screen time!


Oh no! The walls are coming closer to the girls..


Mai: Oh nooo. I don't want to die!
Aanya: Let me go!


Love-tan: Everything will be alright!
Yuka: Ehehehe, of course. :'D


Yep, they just continue dancing like that...


Sasshi: It can't be helped!


Mikuuuuu~ Such a cute girl *-*



And here is Natsu in another room!


Ah, the girls learn how to fly!


Lol, Akiyoshi tries so hard, but doesn't succeed! Madoka doesn't help her either.. xD


Natsu: You have to do it like that!


Chihiro is flying!! :o


Ringooo..
Madoka: OMG, why?


Wow, that's a big apple!
Or the girls are just tiny!



Ahahahaha! OMG, the tiny girls are so big now.


Did I mention that Miku is freaking cute?


Oh, they are so mean..



Haha, so cute *-*



I see some couples!
Sakura and Meru. Mio and Haruppo.
Miku: Dame!
Nako: Of course!


ADORABLE!!


Aanya: And what's with me??
You're funny. xD



Meru quality vs Sakura fail.
Meru: And that's why I'm center!


Madoka is beautiful.


The walls start to move again!


Buahahahahaha, just look at Sasshi's expression.. OMG!


Meru: Oh no!
What is Sasshi doing with Nako?
Sasshi: Come here, I will protect you! ;)


Sakura: Meru, I will protect you!!
Mio: Haruka, don't fall down!!


What? Sasshi again?


Aika: She's a lolicon!


Sasshi: Well.....


Now the members try hard to get the walls into their normal position.


But they all fall down after a while..


Oh, that's sad..


But here is a sakura petal to safe them all!!


Haruppi: This petal gives me the power to move the wall!
Of course -.-'


BUT they can do it!!


Meru: Yeaaaaaaay!!


Chiyori and Aoi are happy, too.


Even more petals are falling down!


Yep, Yuka is pretty cute!


And I have to admit that Meru fits so much into this.


Miku *-*



And the members go to sleep!

Well, that was a very cute video. I love the outfits, the set and the dance is also okay. I also very like the concept of the magic school, where the members learn to fly on brooms etc. With the help of the sakura petal they can defeat the moving walls in the end.. which is a bit odd if you ask me. But seah, except for that I love the video. And NakoMiku are soooo adorable! But the others are awesome, too, especially Sasshi!!

I think HKT's release this time was good. Compared to the other 48 releases it isn't that outstanding, but it is pretty decent. Let's look at SKE and NMB next. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment