Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Girls' Generation returns with their Mr

Girls' Genreation is finally back with their much awaited comeback!! Their title song of the album with the same name is called ''Mr Mr''.


Honestly, even though my IGAB post has the most views on this blog, I wasn't really the biggest fan of this song. Okay, it was good and catchy, but it wasn't as great as some of their previous works.. 
This song though.. Well, in my opinion it sounds a lot more Girls' Generation-ish that the two boy songs!! xD
I REALLY love the beat at the beginning, it somehow sounds so freaking catchy. The girls' voices sound pretty beautiful and I especially love Sunny's part. The chorus is sooo catchy, but a bit more quiet and not as In-your-face-loud as IGAB. I also dig the short part after the chorus. This part really gives me chills as it's soo damn beautiful. I mean, this sounds somehow so good, doesn't it? xD And the breakdown part isn't even that different from the rest of the song, and there's no rapping.. Yeayy^^ I really, really like this song and it may be my favourite song since ''Run Devil Run''.. xD Well, except for the lyrics.. Let's not talk about this since they aren't that great.. But yeah, the rest is AMAZING!!
So let's take a look at the music video now. :)


At first we see a scene of a hospital room all in black.. oh, what will happen?


Piiiiiiiiink invasion!


The first member.. Is that Sunny?? :D
Well, the person is a nurse xD


A heart made of Diamonds.. Okay, let's see what will happen with that..


Hi dude
The scenes are so fast after one another.. And the editing seems to be pretty nice xD



Taeyeon's here!


Taeyeon: Why am I suddenly black&white?



Wooo.. a syringe.. an SNSD member with that? Dangerous xD


And here we get to see even more of the room.. This time it's pretty colourful..


Hyooooooooooo!!
Damn, she looks so cool with the syringe..



Who's that?



That's definetely Seohyun. And wow, she looks so beautiful here *-*
And here voice sounds soooo good!


Sooyoung! xD


Seohyun again?


Sunny!! Wooow, she looks amazing. And it was really her in the beginning..


Sunny: I don't give a shit if it's coulourful or black&white..
Sassy!


Yoona..


It's hard to make good screenshots at some parts..
Anyways, what are they doing with the guy?



Jessica: You won't know.. Muahahaha..
Is this a security camera?


Interesting effects..


And who's that? Help, what's happening?? :'D I know them all o.O
Tiffany?



Some cool parking lot dance scenes.. Oh yeay and Hyohyeon at the front.
But I guess Yoona won't lose her center place any time soon.. xD


Here are two Sunny's. Well, I guess two are better than one xD


Yuri!! :D


Tiffany, are you drunk??


Tiffany: Nope, I'm not!!
Sunny: Yes you are!




So.damn.hard.to.take.screenshots. :'(


Tiffany: You just aren't skilled enough!

Yaaah!!!! :(




I really like this dark hair look on Tiffany.. :)


Hiii Sunny xD


This part <3
And Taeyeon looks so damn georgous in it!


Taeyeon: Tihihihi.. thanks!


Aaaand the guy appears again.. But what's Yoona doing with him?
Are they dating? In the hospital?


Tiffany: Why not? This is just as good as any other place..


Yummy


One of the girls puts a mask on him. What do they want to do??


Faboulous Hyooo ;D


Jessica.. Meh..


Jessica: Eh? What's up?
Actually.. I like her backstage but I don't really like her in videos.. sorry -.-


Sooyoung with the guy..
And again everyone is dating the same guy.. meh


Whose hand is this?


Ah, Tiffany.. xD


Tiffany: See? I'm also dating him in the hospital!
Allright..


Wow, such a beautiful picture of Yuri.. *-*


Gosh, Sunny is awesome!!


And there's Hyohyeon with the diamond heart.. Don't tell me they want to..


Sooyoung: Ah, finally he sleeps. Let's do something bad.. Muahahaha..


Nice back, Soo..


Now this is confusing. Why is Yuri putting on a mask?


Nice eye, Yuri xD


What's that?
Ey yoo, let's listen if his heart is okay.. :'D


Crazy Taeyeon.. Ooookay


Now Yuri has the diamond heart?? No that's confusing..


Wow.. Wow.. WOW.
Didn't expect this! Yuri&co rocking these clothes xD


Yuri: We know we're awesome!
Confidence everywhere.. xD


Yoona^2


OMG, is that Sica??


Hi you cutie Sunny..
She looks so young here o.o


Sunny: Ufufufufu, I AM young!


Hyohyeon: Can someone please give me a singing part?
Hell yes!


Does it taste good Sunny??


Well, at least Hyohyeon has some awesome screentime parts here! :)


This picture is sooo awesome..
Yoona: Hihi, Do I look good?
Yuri: I'm awesome, bitch!
Sooyoung: *like a sir* Oooh yeah!
Sunny: Whaddup?
Seohyeon: Heyyyyyy~


Fany and the guy..


Taeyeon and the guy.. *yawn*


Tiffany: Don't fall asleep!


Sica is judging you!


But I have to admit that she looks damn cool here!


And here she somehow fails..
Sica: Uwaaah, I tripped!
Sooyoung: WTF?
Hyo: I don't care!


Is Sooyoung preparing for an operation??
She looks awesome :o so fierce!


Hi there Hyhyeon!!

No singing solo for Hyohyeon but at least a dance solo..
and she totally rocks it!!


EVERYONE is preparing for an operation..


More Hyo awesomeness!! But the others look cool too!


These eyes *-*


Poor guy



Hi there pretty hands that are unclothing the guy..


And here is the diamond heart again..
Don't tell me.. are they really placing THIS in the place of his real heart??


I guess yeah.. and the candle gets blown out!


Sexy Sooyoung..


Jessica.. okay..


The ladies are coming..


Oooh yeah xD



Oooh.. the guy woke up!!



He's still alive and thinks about diamonds??


Another location and new dresses..



With these outfits the dance definetely doesn't look as fierce as with the suits from before..





DIAMONDS!



Wow, there are actual guys that dance with them
Seohyun: Welcome to our world!!



And ANOTHER beautiful picture of Sooyoung..



The past?


Tiff derp xD
Taeyeon: Come on Tiffany.. The song is almost finished!!



Girls' Generation!!


And again the room from the first scene..



A nice way to write Mr Mr.. xD


Did I understand that right? Did they really replace the heart of that guy with the diamond one? So eh.. Why did they do this? Do they want him to buy more jewelry for them? And why did they all date the same guy again??
Weeeell except for these confusing things I actually REALLY like this video. There are some unnecessary editings but overall it is very beautiful to watch. I love the black and white dance shots, especially the second one where they are all in suits. SNSD in suits is soo amazing. The solo shots of the members are also very beautiful even though in some of them I couldn't recognize the girls because they look so different. I love Sunny's new hair and Sooyoung looks SO georgous! She appeared in many scenes, which is awesome. Oh and Hyohyeon totally rocked her dance solo. Even though I'm a little bit sad she didn't even got a singing solo for herself. But she was also shown quite alot so I'm happy. Jessica still annoys me a bit, but it's okay.. I accepted her a long time ago. Oh and I actually watched a few backstage/ funny scenes where she seems pretty nice and dorky so I guess she's okay.. But I still don't like ehr voice.. xD
The others were also awesome and I don't even know why I have so many derp shots of Tiffany.. Well, she's pretty funny it seems. ;)

All in all I really, REALLY adore the whole comeback. I listened to the whole mini album and I especially like Wait a minute and Soul but seriously, Mr Mr is the best out of the songs in my opinion!! ^^ And I'm quite happy that Hyohyeon has so many singing/ rapping parts in the songs. ;)

So yeah, I really recommend to check this song and the whole mini-album out. It's a great comeback. Oh and the video already has more than 10 Million views! Nice one, girls!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Haha I really loooooooove your HD Screenshots! I used them for my presentation about drugs on our class. I will report better because SNSD is with me. I read your feels trip through the whole MV. Haha SONE Fighting!

    -Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, thank you *-*
      Well, good luck then! Yes, SNSD power!!! xD
      Fighting!!

      Delete