Sunday, March 2, 2014

Shuffle changes and graduations

So after the big AKB48 shuffle on Monday, the girls had two days to decide, if they would accept their new position. Now, there are 6 girls who decided to not accept it.

Nonaka Misato
- She will stay in Team B instead of going to Team K. Well, at first I just thought: "Oh well, so I guess she doesn't want to go to Team K or loves Team B". But more about that later..








Iwata Karen
- She won't transfer to Team S, so she will stay in Team A. And actually I didn't expect anything else. Hello, she's still 15 (!!) years old and we all know that it was a big step for her to go to Tokyo after the earthquake. Also, she just joined highschool, so I don't think she should give up school for SKE (though I think she would have fitted into the group). I really hope she will continue shining in Team A!







Takashima Yurina
- She won't transfer to Team KII, so she will stay in Team 4. Sorry, but I don't really know her.. :'D But searched about her and she seems to be pretty cute and funny. And most of her fans are happy that she stays in Team 4, so I guess it was the right move.. :) I'll keep my eyes open for her.. :D








Kikuchi Ayaka
- She won't transfer to Team N, so she will stay in Team A. I'm okay with this, even though I don't know why. But well, it's her decision! :)










Takano Yui
- She will stay in Team M. Okay, I can kind of understand her. She is important for Team M and I think she has every right to stay there if she wants.. But somehow I'm a bit surprised..








Jo Eriko
- She rejected her promotion and will stay as a Kenkyuusei. Now this are the big news. Eriko doesn't want to get promoted so soon. But is it really her choice?? or is it because of the Team M fans and other people who are bitching about her? Okay, it IS a bit unfair for her to get promoted so fast. But we have to consider that she was the former Team M center so I don't think anyone should bash her because of that. I really hope she will get promoted as soon as she is ready (and the fans..).





Well, I think that's pretty okay. There aren't many girls who cancelled their new position - only 6 out of 200+!! And it's very understandable for them so they made the right choice! :)

But let's get to a more serious topic now: Graduations!
Shortly after the shuffle Team M's captain Shimada Rena announced her graduation! This will be a big loss and I'm still shocked. I liked her and she was a pretty important person for her team. I hope she does well in her future!! :)
But with this the announcements didn't stop. No, there was one more graduation announcement: Nonaka Misato's! I didn't expect this and even though I don't know her that well, she seemed pretty nice.. This is sad, especially since she never really had a moment to shine in AKB. And with that, Akicha will be the only 6th gen left.. :( At least I hope she's happy now and I wish her the best of luck. :)

When I'm already talking about graduations, I can also talk about SKE48.
This group doesn't look good in terms of graduations. At the end of 2013 Saya and Nanako already graduated and now Satou Seira graduated. But as I already wrote MatsuRina also announced her graduation and then there's also Mukaida Manatsu. Being an important senbatsu member especially hers will be hard..
Somehow it doesn't seem so beautiful with SKE right now.. I just hope they will still do good in the future.. This is almost as bad as the mass graduation last year. -.-
But of course I wish all of the graduated/ soon to be graduated girls the best for their future!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment