Sunday, April 7, 2013

A nice day.. wait WHAT?????

What a nice day for AKB48 fans..
Many members (including TakaMina) finally applied for the elections.. Yeayyyy
Oh, and Mochi finally gets her deserved solo, because she won a horse race.
Wow, that's really cool. I'm so happy for her. She has a great voice, so I hope Aki-P won't give her a bad song...

But then.... the SHOCK:



The Senbatsu General Election. Today is the deadline to run as a candidate for the general election.
Until the very last minute, I was thinking in my own way if I would participate, and while I was thinking about it, it also led me to start thinking of when the timing for my graduation would be.
These past 8 years, I’ve learned and felt a lot of things, and enjoyed the joys of my youth. Because of Akimoto Sensei, staff members, fans, fellow members, family, and other innumerable supports, Akimoto Sayaka is here now. I’m truly grateful.
However, my thoughts that I wanted to step up to a new world while keeping things I learned and experienced from AKB48 in mind, and that I wanted to gain more experiences in order to pursue my future dream to be an actress, got stronger.
Thus, after thinking thoroughly, I’ve decided to make an announcement at this point of the general election.
I, Akimoto Sayaka, will graduate from AKB48 without participating in the upcoming Senbatsu general elections.

Akimoto Sayaka will graduate from AKB48.
Sayaka, oh no... Sayaka... :'(
You have to know, she's actually my favourite together with Juribb and Sae so it's REALLY sad for me. Even more because it's the first time one of my favourites is graduating from any group.. (Actually, I cried....)



But well, we all saw that coming, right? She didn't rank in Senbatsu last year and management is giving a fuck about her. Man, her last A-side was with ''Ue kara Mariko'' in 2011... And that was the Janken single, so she got in there just because of luck!! Of course, she's still in the Under Girls songs, but she was also shafted in ''Nante bohemian'' despite her being the 4th of them!!!! (I love the song, but it really concentrates just on Akicha, Sayanee and Milky. Even the lower members got more spotlight than Sayaka)


So it IS about time for her to step forward. I mean, she was in AKB for 7 years and is one of the oldest members (24 is actually kinda old for an Idol in japan). She is an original team K member and one of the reasons I love Team K so much!
Of course she lost a bit of her popularity over the years. You can see her rankings here:

2009: 12 (Media Senbatsu)
2010: 17 (Senbatsu)
2011: 17 (Senbatsu)
2012: 20 (Under Girls)

But still, she managed to stay almost the same over the years. With all the new girls and competitions between over 200 girls, 20 is like a dream. And she only dropped out of senbatsu, because Aki-p wanted to have only 16 girls (argrhbbdfhjdf). Her ''scandal'' was also a reason for him to not include her anymore.. But she's still loved by her fans!!
Also, among non-AKB-fans she is still one of the most popular members. We can see her in many variety shows and she has a solid acting career. I think she doesn't actually need AKB48 anymore.



But.. but it's still sad. :/
She was such a strong, great leader-like girl. She can do Akido!!! Really, she is so strong and even has pretty good muscles (six pack :o).
Sadly she was replaced as the captain of Team K..
Oh nooo, Team K.. What will happen to them? Sae is away, Sayaka will graduate, Tomochin will graduate and Yuko will also graduate soon, I think.. My Twin Tower.. My Team K trio.. *sob, sob*



And also.. DiVA.. Noooooooooooo...
After Masuda Yuka graduated from AKB4/ DiVA, I hoped they would  have a single/ album with just Ume-chan, Sae-chan and Sayaka or just add someone else (Mochi!!). But noooo, all these hopes are now destroied.. Why can't my favourite sub group stay together.. :(



Sayaka has definetly one of the best voices of AKB48.. She sings and performs with so much passion. This is a big loss for the whole group!! She ranked 5th in this years Request Hour with her song ''Mushi no Ballad''. This showed how much the fans still care for her and that they want her to be included in SOMETHING!! Because of this, I hoped she would rank in senbatsu again this year!! Hell, i even thought about voting for her. (if the summer song would have been alright and if the covers were also alright.. I can't buy a single with bikini girls on it.. Okay I COULD do it, but I don't really want to do it..)


Anyways, I hope she does well in her acting career and I will definetely follow her, even when she leaves AKB48!
Well, she didn't announce her graduation date so I hope she enjoys her left time with the other members..
I will miss her... :(

Sayaka in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment