Sunday, April 28, 2013

A concert full of joy and tears



Today when I learned and did my homework, I decided to watch the AKB48 Budokan Concert Live Stream.. I just wanted a bit music while learning.. But when you watch an 48 group concert, you can't do your homework at the same time.. It just doesn't work xP
So I watched the concert and didn't do my homework (well, I've still time left..)..


And the concert was absolutely amazing!! All the 48 groups were participating (even JKT!) and there were just sooo many girls on the stage (over 200!!). And I was surprised that I knew so many of them.. I know nearly all AKB members and many, many SKE members.. Then also many of NMB members and a few HKT members.. Oh, I'm good :]


I missed the beginning of the concert, so NMB48 was already singing 'Junjo U-19' (yeah, I missed much..)
But my first impression was really good.. bad-ass Sayanee^^


And then JKT48 came and performed 'River'.. WOW.. I've never seen them live before and they are AWESOME!!



Next was 'UZA' by Team K (yeayyy Sayaka and Yuko)




A few shuffled unit songs (all of them were great).


And finally, Jurina appeared.. Yeayy


Rena being all hyper


My precious SKE48. *-*
.. with different line-up due to the mass graduation.
Yukiko is back in senbatsu *-*


Jurina is pleased



Tomochin did 'End Roll'. Wow.. But the background dancers were unnecessary..


'Flying Get' by Team B.


And Team Tall.. Waaaaaaah.. Sayaka, Sae, Mariko. Maria and Ami together? They have to make a sub-group out of all these tall members!! Like seriously, that would be so cool^^


Yeah, Sayaka.. Finally she gets some spotlight..





Twin Tower -  finally together again :)


Nito Moeno's sad graduation speech (WTF I thought she already graduated??)
But it was sad.. :(


Sasshi cried, too..


Wow, these four together as MCs works really good.. I mean, I didn't understand a thing, but it was cool nevertheless..




The youngest group: HKT48


Waah, I love how they mixed the groups in the songs...


Churi's expression.. LOL



Yukko!!! :)


Oogoe Diamond'.. awww.. I LOVE this song!!



Yuko is so awesome..





Random screen shots of my favourites..


Representing the groups.. Sashiko's was funny..


Akarin was amazing!!


And Paruru was just... bad.
Seriously I don't hate her, but how can she represent AKB48 like that??
She looks so helpless..


Jurina is pleased.




All of them together.


After the longest waiting ever, AKB48 performed their new to-be-released song 'Sayonara Crawl'.
I actually like it. :)
The summer songs are usually pretty upbeat and catchy, and this one is the same.. xP




First Rabbit.. Rena-chan :3





We had two announcements this evening.
First: 48 groups will make a Dome tour through 5 cities (Fukuoka, Sapporo, Osaka, Nagoya and Tokyo)
That's fine I think.. I mean, it's always a special thing to perform at any Dome there..
Some of them just didn't look that happy when they heard it. (Especially SKE.. i guess they aren't happy about AKB48 performing in their Dome before SKE48 alone)



The second announcement was another team shuffle (I was expecting this).
They promoted three KKs:
Hirata Rina to Team K 
Sasaki Yukari to Team A
Omori Miyu to Team B

I'm happy for them.. Especially for Hilary, because she was the only KKS I actually knew/ liked.. xD



But then, shit happened..
Kitahara Rie, Yokoyama Yui, Ishida Anna, and Kotani Riho will leave their positions in other teams and will only be in their regular Team. OMG.. Why shuffle them back again?
Kitarie and Yuihan were just fitting into their new positions so good and now that??



They cried...

Then, new concurrent positions were announced.. WTF? Why new ones now??
These are:

Oba Mina to SKE Team KII
Ichikawa Miori to NMB Team N

Miorin: Noooo, the Team N members will kill me.. They are so badass..

Furuhata Nao to AKB Team K
Yagura Fuuko to AKB Team A


Kodama Haruka to AKB Team A

Haruppi: Noo, do not waaant.

Maritroll: Mwahahaha, new prey..
Paruru: Shit, a new rival..

Oh Fuuko.. Waaah.. *-*
But Miorin in Team N?? WTF?? I mean, I don't hate her or anything (I just think she's really annoying) but she doesn't fit into Team N at all!! arrgh..

But then there was something that shocked me even more. Three girls will also hold concurrent positions, BUT these are the girls from overseas groups:

Miyazawa Sae to AKB Team K
Suzuki Mariya to AKB Team A
Takajo Aki to AKB Team B

At first I was like: Yeayyyy, Sae back to Team K. Sayaka was also pretty happy about this announcement:


But then came this:





Sae isn't happy about that.. :/
She looks shocked and angry.. She doesn't want to come back so early, I can kinda understand that..



Not even Yuko can convince her to like her new position...

And then they tried to be funny and promoted Sasshi as HKT48 partly General Manager (I didn't really get that one)...
Aki-p keeps on trolling..



Well, the concert continued...








Mayutroll




Twin Tower and Team K Trio... together again :)
(And an annoying Lemon on the left)

That was the amazing concert at Nippon Budokan.. Just, if there wasn't the shuffle.. grrr..
Poor, Sae, she looked soooo angry!!
But we will see how this goes on..

Bye, bye for now..
Let's do homework ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment