Tuesday, October 30, 2012

''it's not an END but an AND''

Hey... *silence*
So, today it was Leeteuks turn to go to the army and it's just.. SAD! :/
He looked like that just before he left:





He looks.. happy. He didn't even cry once. And his hair... He seems a little bit uncomfortable but he looks good with every hair style.



Teukie.. Why do you have to leave?
The other members are sad too. Holy crap, it just hurts. :T

BUT I didn't cry until I saw that:
                                             We waited for 1, we're still waiting for 1, and we start waiting for another. 

                                                     
                                                        Heechul, I miss you too. <3


I will wait, Leeteuk. Like thousand other ELF's.
While I wait I will remember you like that:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxsZyqJctE8


But also like that:



Saranghaeyo, Park Jungsu <3

Prom15e to 13elieve
I took this photoo *proud*

No comments:

Post a Comment