Saturday, October 20, 2012

Konnichi-wa

Hello ~.*
I'm Ronja and this is my first blog post (I'm so excited :3 ).


I have been thinking about opening a blog for a really long time now and finally I decided to start that thing. ;)

About me: I'm a 16-year-old girl living in Germany, who likes to read, write, listen to music etc...
I really loove everything about Asia (mostly Japan and Korea): food, music, mangas, the whole culture.. yes, everything.. 

Why I wanted to start a blog: Well, I've been following several blogs and I really think it's interesting to read about all these  different people and their lifes. Here is the place where I want to share my thoughts about different topics.
Yeah, that's it xD

Until next time.
Bye, bye.
















Woohoo.. xP



No comments:

Post a Comment