Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fuerteventura


*Home sweet home* :D
Hey, I'm home again. c:
My vacation at Fuerteventura was just so INCREDIBLE AWESOME. :o
The weather was amazing and I could swim in the sea every
 day (okay, the last day was a bit cloudy, but you didn't die going in the water). The water was sooo clear, so that you could see everything, even little fishes. Oh, they were so cool and you could almost touch them (ALMOST.. they just swam away in last second I wanted to catch them :T ). *evil laugh* No, not catching.. just..just touching? o.O Well...




Then there was the beach. It was one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been to. In front of our hotel was a real desert and there were camels!! Real, cute CAMELS. :D
I really felt like I was in the Sahara (Fuerte is near the Sahara... so yeah). The sand was so beautiful. I really loved walking down the dunes looking over the turquoise ocean. *-*

 
 
 
 
 
 


We didn't live in the main hotel but in an apartment. But it was really cool.
There was also a 'teen club'. I didn't participate in this club (hm, but they danced Gangnam Style so it would have been cool) because I wanted to spend my time swimming and lying in the sun. :D




The food was also AMAZING! We had 'all-inclusive' -> eating at every time of the day (not really but I DID eat very much), and it was worth it. I mean, you could nearly eat everything from fruits to cake to fish and moooaaare.. YUMMYY..

 
 
 
 


One day we went to the 'city' Corralejo but we were shocked when we arrived there. It was just so.. small.. And yeah we somehow got lost even there. My sister asked a man where we were and he couldn't show us on the map where we are. ô.O In the end we managed to find our way to the port and to the shopping street. But everything there was small, too. And the shops were just souvenier shops... Tons of souvenier shops, selling the exact same things :'D It wasn't really exciting, so we just stayed there for a few hours.




Another day we went to Rosario, the capitol of Fuerte. That city was a little bit bigger (yeayy). There we found a real big shopping centre and went shopping. I'm not really a shopping-fan but when I find a 'Claire's' I can't really stop myself. Especially when it's Halloween time. There was also a big Halloween shop with costumes and masks and everyythiiing *-*
Well, I didn't buy anything Halloween related, but it was fun :D

The other days I just relaxed.
This vacation was just so wonderful. ^-^

BB

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really was a great experience for me.^^

      Delete