Sunday, December 31, 2017

Best of 2017: Sakamichi Series



This year I am looking back on the Sakamichi Groups, Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46. I started to like these groups even more so I decided to dedicate a whole post to them. They both released some awesome singles and albums and had some epic concerts. Of course there has been some drama too, but I started to like all the members even more and I feel like they improved so much. Nogizaka46 really established their status as a top Idol group this year and Keyakizaka46 didn't feel like a new group anymore with all the power they were showing. So let's take a look at my favourite songs:

18. Mirai no Kotae (Nogizaka46 3rd Gen)


This is such a cute song and I really started to like Nogi's 3rd gen.

17. Ballet to Shounen (Keyakizaka46)

Included in Keyaki's album, this is a kind of retro and nostalgic song about falling in love with a blue-eyed boy. It's relaxing to listen to it!

16. Soredemo Aruiteiru (Hiragana Keyakizaka46)


A beautiful song starting of with Kyoko's beautiful voice. I'm really starting to fall in love with Hiragana Keyaki and watching Re:Mind helped too.

15. Nigemizu (Nogizaka46)


This single is centered by two 3rd gen girls and the song is really lovely. I had to get used to the small interlude's right before the chorus but now I like this song!

14. Kimi wa Mou sagasanai (Keyakizaka46)

Part of Keyaki's album, this is a more fast and dramatic song. I really like the modern feeling and love to listen to it.

13. Sanbanmeno Kaze (Nogizaka46 3rd Gen)


The song that introduced Nogi's 3rd Gen. It's a fun song and I already feel that it's gonna be nostalgic in the future.

12. W-Keyakizaka no Uta (Keyakizaka46)


A song that includes both Keyakizaka46 and Hiragana Keyakizaka and it's so much fun to listen to. The music video is really really adorable!

11. Itsuka Dekiru kara kyou dekiru (Nogizaka46)


Nogi's latest single is quite dramatic and you can really feel that it's Nogi style.

10. Natsu no Hana wa Himawari dake janai (Keyakizaka46)

This is Imaizumi Yui's solo and she rocks this song. She has such a ncie voice and this song is beautiful and sad at the same time. Since she went on a hiatus it's even more special to hear her voice.

9. Wareta Sumaho (Keyakizaka46)



A unit called Aozora to MARRY consisting of 5 members. This song is kind of dark but also funny to me and I really like the sound of it.

8. Another Ghost (Nogizaka46)



A unit consisting of Himetan, Nanase and Ashu. I love these three a lot and the song is awesome too. It's kind of melodic and feels somehow different..

7. Hiraishin (Keyakizaka46)


Hiraishin is showing Keyaki from its darkest side. The Hirate scenes in the video and the whole tone of the video go along so well with the kind of even depressing sounding song. Definitely a favourite out of Keyaki's b-sides.

6. Kaze ni fukaretemo (Keyakizaka46)


Kind of the first happy and upbeat song in a long time for Keyaki. This single is quite cool, everyone looks so fancy in suits and the dance is so much fun to watch.

5. Eccentric (Keyakizaka46)


A crazy song about how crazy the members are. There are spoken passages and they really give the song a nice tone. It's still kind of dark but I like how they are like: We don't care what other people say about us. The video and dance are crazy too btw.

4. Bokura no Shoudou (Nogizaka46)



Favourite B-side of this year. It feels so epic and gets me pumped up, hahaha. It's really nice to dance or do sports when listening to this song. This is another 3rd gen song and I really like the epic music video too!

3. Getsuyoubi no Asa Sukaato Kirareta (Keyakizaka46)


Keyakizaka46 has been slaying so hard this year and this song in particular has been so cool. I like how this group keeps talking about problems and serious situations.. Quite a dark song with an amazing music video and even more symbolic dance.

2. Influencer (Nogizaka46)


This epic single must be Nogi's best. Influencer is everything I ever wanted from them, it has cool music and an amazing dance. Seriously, this dance looks sooo hard to do though!!

1. Fukyouwaon (Keyakizaka46)


And here is my favourite song of the year. Fukyouwaon was the best thing to happen this year. I can't even describe its epicness, it's strong message and the instrumentals give me chills. Dark and epic is the best to describe it and it got me addicted to this group, haha.


Top 9 members

I really want to talk about a few members, so here are the members I care for the most (I do like all the members though haha)


9. Kobayashi Yui


Kobayashi Yui is the first member I reall started to notice and like out of Keyaki. She has amazing vocals and I really like her in the Yuichanzu combi. In real life she is really really shy though and she kind of has a sad personality.. Sometimes I don't get it, but I do feel close to her and she is an interesting kind of Idol to me.


8. Sakurai Reika


Don't get me wrong, I still love Reika a lot. Seeing her makes mehappy, she has amazing vocals and is so funny. Lately there have just been other members that I got drawn into more. She's still such a cool person!!


7. Saito Kyoko


My favourite Hiragana Keyaki member is definitely Kyoko. She is so funny and I LOVE HER VOICE!!! Not only her singing voice but also when she is talking.. she's also a great actor and I feel like would be a great comedian.


6. Terada Ranze


Ranze has been climbing my list and everytime I see her I fall even more for her. Her looks are just so special and she has this kind of aura that draws me into her. She's a really nice person and I wish she would be pushed more..


5. Sugai Yuuka


Sugai-sama, a.k.a captain is such a sweet person. She's so ncie to all the members, has the purest smile and personality and she just seems so relaxing. She's also a beauty a fun person to watch on stage, even though I feel like she is shining more in happy or nostalgic songs rather than dark songs.


4. Matsumura Sayuri


To be honest, if Sayuri had her own comedy show or YouTube channel I would be her first follower. This girl is HILARIOUS and I love her so much. Seriousl, she's so funny and whenever she says something on a show it's the highlight of the show.

3. Wakatsuki Yumi


Wakasamaaaa! Always when I think: Oh I didn't hear about Wakasama lately, she pops up with something new and I get all excited again. She's a lovely person and for now the only Sakamichi person I met in person.

2. Hirate Yurina


I've been up and down with Hirate. From the first moment I though she was special, but I didn't fall in love directl. But after seeing her perform, listen to her voice and knowing her complicated personality there is just something that draws me to her.. she is really cool, has this melancholic look and simply seeing her on stage is the best thing ever. I feel sorry for her kind of suffering under all the attentiona and always being center.

1. Nishino Nanase


Still my favourite lalala. Nanase still has that melancholic look and even though she radically did change her hairstyle now she still looks like the shy girl from next door. But she did gain more conficence and I feel like she is really enjoying her life and I'm still so excited to see her!

Special mention; my 3rd gen favourite:


I don't know them that well yet so maybe it's gonna change again, BUT I really like Ito Riria. She looks different and even though she kind of has a really serious looks sometimes I like that.



This year ahs been really exciting and these two groups have been so so sucessfull and fun to watch, I can't wait to see what next year has to offer.
Let's hope for more good music and fun shows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment