Thursday, May 25, 2017

The last month with °C-ute!!

Since °C-ute is disbanding in less than a month, I thought to share some thoughts about them..
I really love love love this group a lot and they are a big reason of why I got to love Hello Project and Idols so much.
You know, I won nothing for C-ute (Handshake, Cheki) events.. I tried for Mugen Climax, I tried for their last single.. nothing.. may be I should have tried more..
I didn't win their Christmas Event either..
BUT then I started to win things. 5/21 concert in Chiba, and most important their LAST CONCERT!! Yes, I will go to SSA and I suddenly don't care that much about not meeting them beforehand anymore. Because I will go to their last concert and I will probably die but it will be worth it. And I always wanted to go to Saitama Super Arena!! And I'm so happy that their dream of going there will come trueee!!

But I'm torn between wanting to go to the concert and not wanting them to disband. Because of course it will be super super sad and yeah..

Their last single has been released and it is a really good single. I like all the songs even though I feel like it's not one of their best ones.. well and last years singles were just awesome so the standard was quite high.
But still, it's a nice single and Final Squall made me cry


This was in Tower Records and I even wrote them a message there :)

This is a sad year for H!P, but I'm also curious what all the changes will bring.
And I'm enjoying the last few weks with C-ute until their last concert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment