Saturday, May 13, 2017

I love Morning Musume

There is so much to write about but I'm so slow in writing on this blog.. I'm really sorry, but I'm trying my best!!
I just wanted to say how much I love Morning Musume. Since I won tickets for Momusu Budokan on June 23rd for me and my friends, I'm simply soooo happy!! I am stll sad that Kudo is graduating but I have to live with it, even if it's hard that I won't be able to go to her graduation.. :( But yeah, I love this group and I will still support them after her graduation of course ;)
But this is not only about Duu, I love all the members!!

Recently they have been releasing the song Morning Miso Shiru which is connected with them promoting Miso soup!
I was quite busy but I actually found one of the Miso Soups in Lawson!!!!!! :O
It's the Mizuki, Maachan, Haachin and Harunan version! It looks really nice:




I really like this and I can't wait to drink it XD while listeneing to the song...

モーニングみそ汁飲もうよ
2人で

I'm gonna show you my BRAND NEW MORNING/ Jealousy Jealousy CD's soon but here is a preview, since I got the whole box set for pictures with Duu and 10ki:




The box covers are like the coolest covers ever!!! I love this single so much and I'm really happy I got to expirience it being released in Japan!!

That's it for now, but I will be back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment