Tuesday, August 5, 2014

C-ute's Kanashiki Heaven

I will now continue with the second song ''Kanashiki Heaven (single version)'' of C-ute's newest double A-side single.




Wow, those are some amazing covers :o
About Kanashiki Heaven: Actually, that song already was a B-side of C-ute's single ''Aitai Aitai Aitai na''. They now used it in the new single because it was so popular with the fans. I LOVE the song, so I'm happy it gets a real video. BUT, I'd rather have a new song honestly.. Still, Chissa and Airi sound so good! I really love their harmonization. I just think, for a single version they could have added the others.. The song doesn't sound different at all, except for the Lalala part and different instruments. 
So yeah, I love the song but I'm somehow unsure how I should think about the new release..
But let's take a look at the video now:






The video starts with showing all the members one after another. They all look awesome!
I really like that they are outside!!


Chissa's clothes aren't thaaat great though.


Airi looks so beautiful.





Dance scene in a deserted building.


Damn, Maimi looks so good..



And I also really like Mai in this video.



But Nakky... WOW, she looks perfect. She's so freaking underrated, H!P let her do more!!!







Maimi is evil xD




Nakky: Stop!!!


Wow, her beauty is so stunning.. :3


Everything alright, Chissa?
Chisato: I'm drunk!


Wow *-*




I really like these whots with the whole sky.


And Maimi in front of the container looks amazing.



Such a cool location. And the sun looks so nice.



Waaaaah, pole dancing!!! :D














And again I didn't comment that much. Well, I'm sorry, but I have soo much to do lately. I'm not home very often. But I wanted to finish this review, because I totally love the video. Everything is so beautiful, honestly, it's unnecessary to comment on all of that.. I'm happy that C-ute actually went OUTSIDE and the locations were amazing. The members ALL looked perfect, though I have to say Nakky totally owned the video. It's cool that Nakky, Maimi and Mai got just as much screen time as Chisato and Airi, even though they didn't really participate in the song. Well, the dance of the trio is still cool and I also like the pole dancing!

So yeah, I prefer this video over The Power, it's sooo much better! Since I adore the song this is just perfect for me. I don't think I will buy this single soon though, but who knows, perhaps later.. :)

1 comment: