Monday, August 4, 2014

C-ute has The Power!

Today I will review ''The Power'' from°C-ute's new double A-side single ''The Power/ Kanashiki Heaven (single version)'' that was released on July 17th.




I really like the concept and the covers. I love the Indian style. :3
Uuum, I guess I didn't talk about C-ute for a long time. Their last single was okay, but nothing special to talk about.. I still like the group though xD
Now about ''The Power''. Well, it's mostly a pop song with a few Indian influences. It sounds a bit different from what C-ute usually does though it still has that 'I am the best aditude style (C-ute is so badass). I especially like the rolled R's. Uh, yeah, C-ute is all yankee, haha. xD Mai somehow seems to be the center , since she has that weird part with special effects all over her voice. The chorus isn't thaaaat catchy, but I would say it's still a good song and better than their last single. Oh, and I looooove the instrumentals the dance break. So nice!!

And now on to the video:


C-ute in a not so exciting room. But the girls look cool.


Hm, the light is a bit weird.



Yeaaah, Nakky dance center :D




This dance is pretty funny :P



Nakky is beautiful.. :D


And Mai still is the rebellious kid..


Mandala?? :)




This location is soo freaking cool. And it fits the concept so good :D



Epic picture..




Chissa is rocking her part..




The girls look awesome! :D



The dance is interesting xD


More mandalas.. Reminds me a bit of GOUNN... well.. xD





But it looks pretty cool!








Such a cutie *-*






Wow, Chissa looks amazing here.


Sekushiii dance break^^


Nakkyy.. :)


Airi is soo beautiful!



Mai is still pouting?? Tzzz..


And Maimi is badass.. :F








And that's it. As you can see, there wasn't much to comment in this video. I reeeeally like the visuals though. You know, the girls look perfect, the background is nice and the dance is cool. I also like the colours/ the editing, though there is too much light in some scenes.. This is definetely a nice C-ute PV, but not their best. Oh, and I like the mandalas and I don't think they are a rip-off of the Gounn video. After all, both of these songs are about Indian culture so it's obvious to have similar elements.

Anyways, all in all this is a good song and a nice video. I love the concept, so it isn't so bad that the song isn't one of their best.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment