Sunday, August 17, 2014

SKE48 - Bukiyou Taiyou Type A & B ~unboxing~

Today I will show you my two CD's of SKE48's new single. Honestly, this is the very first time I bought two types of one single!!! :'D But I really love this single, the team songs and the documentary of every team. I do think it's worth to buy more than one copy if you're a big SKE48 fan! Even though I like Team S the most, Team KII isn't far behind, so I thought, why not? xD


Both CD's. (I love the covers of the limited editions!)


Type A (with Jurina of course!! :D)


Team S on the back



I don't like the bright yellow thaaat much..


Kyon!!! A Team E girl.


Type B (With Rena! AND Sae-chan, yatta!! :D)


Team KII on the back



These colours look so much better than the Type A ones!


And I've got Masanyan from Team S.


My two photos: Isohara Kyoka and Oya Masana.
Damn, this is pretty random.. xD But I'm happy with both of them :)


And lastly, my two Request Hour voting cards!! ;D And this time I voted for ''Galaxy of Dreams''
TWICE. I still love this song like crazy and I hope it will rank very high. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment