Friday, June 30, 2017

Tsugunaga Momoko's graduation - Arigatou Otomomochi

As of June 30th, Tsugunaga Momoko has graduated from Country Girls, Hello!Project and from being an Idol. Adding to that, with her the last member of Hello!Project Kids has graduated. June 30th is also the 15th anniversary of Momochi passing the audition - together with 14 other kids in 2002.


This is really sad and now it really feels like an era has ended. With no Hello pro Kids members left, the Hello!Project I got to love is changing more and more. Fans from now on won't be able to experience anyone of Berryz Koubo and °C-ute being active in H!P and that does sound quite unbelievable for me.

Tsugunaga Momoko a.k.a Momochi has been active for 15 years and she loved being an Idol. That's why I think it's perfect for her to be the last one of the Kids. I was a bit worried her graduation would be overshadowed by °C-ute and all the things happening in Hello!Project right now, but that wasn't the case. Her graduation was perfect! (I sadly didn't go in person though.)

I still remember when I got into H!P and Berryz and I at first thought Momochi was funny but weird. Her Momochi character can be a bit annoying to a lot of people but I got to love it over time. I'm still using Yurushite Nyan from time to time and that makes most Japanese people laugh. Even though not everyone loves her, a lot of people respect Momochi and I am definitely one of them. Having such a character, being hard working as an Idol and seeing her promoting Country Girls over the last two years made me love her even more!!


I have been listening to Berryz songs lately and it made me realize how important that group and all the members are to me. And Momochi plays a big part of that even though she wasn't my favourite member of the group! Comparing it to two years ago, I respect her even more and I feel it was a really good decision of her to be in Country Girls for two years. Of course I feel sad about her graduating but rather than that I feel happy for everything she did as an Idol, everything she gave us.
With her graduating from Country Girls there will be other changes to the groups of Hello!Project so I'm also excited for that!!
And I also hope she will be happy in the future, being a teacher or everthing else she wants to do!!




Thank you for everything Momochi!!
You are the cutest Idolof them all!




Yurushite Nyan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment