Saturday, June 10, 2017

°C-ute Spring Tour °Celebration ~Chiba, 2017.05.21 14:00~

I went to °C-ute's Spring Tour °Celebration in Chiba.
This was first time going to a °C-ute CONCERT!!!
Since I am in the Hello!Project fanclub I tried to apply for some concerts, also some of °C-ute's last tour.. I also got a ticket for their last concert in Saitama Super Arena, but I was also happy to get another ticket for their Chiba concert in May. Trough this I will see them closer and in a smaller venue.  After all, Saitama Super Arena is quite big hahaha.

So  this day I went to Chiba to see °C-ute. It actually took me like 1 1/2 hours, which is okay. The Chiba Bunka Kaikan was actually quite easy to find so I went there and lined up for goods first. I bought the Himawari of Airi, and her Tour T-shirt and one of the set of all the members, to have some memories of this tour. The T-shirt I can wear again at Saitama Super Arena and I quite like the design, even though it is simple.
After the goods I still had some time, so I went through the park around that place. Chiba Castle was also really really close, so I sat down close to it and ate something. The weather was really nice and I walked a bit. Entrance was a bit late but then everything went quite fast. The venue is really really beautiful, I quite like halls with that size.
Actually, I was quite in the front in row 13. That made me really excited. A funny thing: I had some crazy Otaku next to me. He new ALL THE DANCES and has like three lightsticks. It was a lot of fun though hahaha.

Amai Wana - Kenshuusei


1. Dance Performance
2. Aitai Aitai Aitai na
3. Love take it all
4. Aitte Motto Zanshin
5. Kanashiki Amefuri
MC
6. The Curtain Rises
7. The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~
8. Midnight Temptation
9. ENDLESS LOVE ~I Love You More~
MC
10. VTR: Retrospective of Past Tours
11. Solo Medley
  • Natsu DOKI Lipstick Yajima Maimi (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
  • Yuke! Genki-kun Hagiwara Mai (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
  • Tokai no Neon ga Odoroku Kurai no Utsukushisa ga Hoshii Okai Chisato
  • Kagayake! Houkago Nakajima Saki (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
  • Tsuugaku Vector Suzuki Airi (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
12. Bagel ni Ham & Cheese
13. Watashi ga Honki wo Dasu Yoru
14. Time Capsule
MC
15. Ai wa Itsumo Itsumo
16. ★Akogare My STAR★ (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
17. FOREVER LOVE
18. Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake na no ni
MC
19. Final Squall
20. Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight!
21. Dance de Bakoon! (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
22. Chou WONDERFUL! (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
23. Iron Heart (with Hello Pro Kenshuusei as backdancers)
Encore
24. Dare ni mo Naisho no Koishiteiru no
25. Rin 
MC
26. To Tomorrow

Amai Wana is a really ncie song, especially for a concert opening. The three Kenkyuusei performed. I actually knew all three of them, so I was quite happy. Danbara is really cute!! *-*

Then °C-ute came in and I already almost started crying x'D It's just that I saw them for the first time and I was actually quite close, so it was really great for me to finally see them in real life!!
And I think they were really awesome life. They had so much fun and their performance skills are so top! Having only 5 members, I could also look at all of them and ALL of them were shining so much!! They were so beautiful and I really liked their dances a lot. they actually started with some kind of dance performance.
About the songs, I really liked the setlist and the songs were a lot of fun. Starting with Aitai Aitai Aitai na was like a dream for me, since this is the song that was released when I became a fan. So I always watched it on YouTube and I was hyping it a lot. Seeing it live was definitely a highlight and made me excited. The following cool dance songs were also really awesome and created a nice atmosphere. Especially Midnight Temptation is a song that's just so awesome at concert, I think it makes everyone excited. The Restrospective of past tours was cool, because they showed tours like Monster that I always watched in Germany! Then we had solo performances of everyone and tehy were all great. MaiMai wanted the fans to interact at some part of Yuke! Genki-kun, that was fun to see!! And I really like Tsuugaku Vector and Suzuki Airi is such a lovely singer!
Bagel ni Ham & Cheese is a lot of fun live, I think I like it even more than the studio recording. Watashi ga Honki wo Dasu Yoru was also a lot of fun, but in the middle of the performance Maimi left the stage. I could see some of the members looking a bit confused so I thought something was wrong.. But the members still had fun haha. Then, Maimi came back for the next song and at the MC they talked about that. Apparently her outfit ripped, because she is too strong. HAHAHA. That was really funny and the other members 'scolded' her a bit. They continued talking about this at later points too and it just showed how much fun they have together and that they are like a family!!
★Akogare My STAR★ and Hitorijime Shitakatta Dake na no ni are two songs that I love a lot so I was really happy to see them performed!! Seeing Final Squall live was quite sad and made me remember that this group will split up (I almost forgot over the last songs). The songs after that were all really cool to see live and they made everyone jump around, especially Dance de Bacoon.
To Tomorrow being the last song was really really sad.


Everyone was really fan of their oshi, which was interesting for me to see. It was more hardcore than for example with Momusu. But still, the fans and the group were like a family and that's what I liked the most!!
I had a lot of fun and I love °C-ute so much. This was such a nice concert and I am so happy I got to see them live like this, up close and in a smaller hall.
Now it's Saitama Super Arena next! I'm kind of looking forward to it but it's also gonna be so sad!
Forever °C-ute!



I bought Airi's Himawari!!

No comments:

Post a Comment