Thursday, June 15, 2017

My votes for AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Sousenkyo is approaching really fast. The 48Group is having their General Election for the 9th time and once again there will a lot of drama, tears but also smiles and happiness.. It's always a rollercoaster of feelings.
Before the actual event, the most important thing is to vote (of course).
Since this time I'm in Japan, closer to buying CD's and actually going to Handshake events, I bought some copies of the Voting Single Negai goto no Mochigusare. I bought 6 copies of the theater Edition, together with Handshake tickets and one regular edition (Type B)



The voting car colours are actually different, depending on wheter you buy the Theater editon or normal editions xD

So, I am going to tell you who I voted for this time.. Actually I voted for 4 girls this time. Normally, I only voted for Jurina so how did it go this time?

I also voted for Matsui Jurina again. Of course I did!! She is still my favourite, and I think that won't change until she graduates haha. I actually voted for her 4 times, the most I ever voted for someone!!
I really wish she could be 1st, even though you can never be sure.. I'm rooting for her though! Ganbare Jurinaaaa


Then, I voted for Okada Nana once. Okada Nana is such a lovely girl and I wishshe would go up even higher. I like her even more lately, and I'm also really happy that I got to meet her!
Adding to that, she is now a Kennin of STU48, which is the newest group and quite interesting if you ask me! :)



Next, I voted for Tano Yuka, also only once. Damn, I really wish so much more for Tano, she is the best girl! At least, she should rank.. I love her so much and maybe I should have voted for her more. Let's hope the best for this precious girl!


And lastly, I voted for Taniguchi Megu, also one vote. I really, really like this girl lately, especially after meeting her at handshake and stuff. She is so cute and want to support her for this Election too. megu, you won my heart!!



So that's who I've been voting for this time. Basically, it's my favourite 48 girls, with Jurina being the unbeatable Number 1. Tano and Naachan are also two of my favourites since quite some time ago, but I would consider Megu to be still quite new. 48group has been changing a lot and so has my interest, but I still like them a lot! I'm quite excited for this Election, especially due to NGT48 girls. I also started to like them a lot lately, so I plan to do my own member ranking maybe sometime this year. :)

Let's get excited for this years Sousenkyo!! Woohoo!!

3 comments:

  1. GoodLuck jurina!! And thanks to voted juchan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GoodLuck jurina!! And thanks to voted juchan :D

    ReplyDelete