Monday, July 11, 2016

Zukki's goodbye with Utakata Saturday Night

Today I will talk about Morning Msuume '16's Utakata Saturday Night which is part of their triple A-side single Utakata Saturday Night/ The Vision/ Tokyo to iu Katasumi.




So, I am finally able to talk about this. Out of the three songs, I like this one the most. Though I have to say that I like all of the songs quite equally this time. The Vision really grew on my and Tokyo to iu Katasumi has been cool from the very beginning.
Utakata Saturday Night is Zukkis graduation song. I wouldn't call her center, but she is pretty special in this song. Since this is her last song, it's also very special to me!!

But it isn't a sad song, no. Thank goodness it's a happy song, which fits Zukki's personality very good. Utakata Saturday Night has a really nice disco feeling and reminds a looot of the older Momusu songs. It has a really catchy chorus, interesting instrumentals and a nice talking line of Zukki near the end. it's really funny and shows again how lovely she is!! But she does say that the song will end soon, so it also gives a kinda sad feeling.. the song will end and so will her career with Momusu. In the verses are some 'sexy' parts, which is also interesting!!
So now onto the video:


STarting with the title and a hand.. Is it Zukki's?


DJ KANOOOON!! Wow, so happy to see the video starting with Zukki


And then we can see Eripon. interestingly, in the background we can also see her motions a bit later.. looks really cool!


Any yeayy, cutie Harunan :3


Sakura is enjoying this video!
They all have interesting hair pieces. Sakura's looks like a bird XD


Sekushiiii Daaishi


Even though they look a bit old-fashioned, I quite like these outfits!! They also remind me of the Momusu from the early 2000's.


And this is a really interesting pose XD
The background screams DISCO


Duu is feeling the song


Ayumi: I just wanted to say hi!!


Thrustiiiing. Yeay, for the sexy movements XD


Leader-sama looking perfect


Zukki: Wait, this is my last song??
Yep... ._.


Little Diva right here..


Duu: Hey girrrrrrl.. 
Mizuki: I'm so hot, riiight


QUEEN


Oda doesn't give a fuck


Nice pair. Zukki looks absolutely adorable and Masaki is such a dork XD


BIKKURI


I guess I like the yellow outfits the least.. but Masaki still looks cute


Ufufuuuuuu
Sexyyy Ikuta


Maria is probably one of the cutest right now


And please don't fall asleep, Chel



YESSSS, the best team!!


These two, oh my goooosh <3
Just look at them, tehy are so cool.. and they are ROCKING


Cutest!!


*-*


Now the sexy party are beginning.. HArunan is probably the sexiest..


Such beauty


No Maria, you're NOT sexy


The Sakura's behind the real Sakura look really creepy o.o


So much Zukki.. her eyes <3



The best!!
Duu: I know *smirk*


Daaishi: Duu, come to me!


Nice microphone!
Mizuki: What am I doing here?


Asobi ni dekakemashoooooooou!!


Haachin smiling


Akanechin looking awkwardly haooy XD


And this is the cutest and happiest membaaaa


wwaaaah, how nice


Saturday Night!


I love the dance a lot. Still don't know the whole one, but I want to learn the rest!!


A slightly surprised Duu.. how cuuute


Sneaky Maria.. 12th gen for the win!!


Odoritai!


Mizuki: Come dance with us!!


Cutie Sakura


And a wild Maria appeared.
Maria: HAAAAAAAAAAI!


This looks so cool


Tomaranai!
Don't stop running, Ayuuu


Who are you and what did you do with Maachan?
Seriously, she grew up sooo much!


But then she's still the cute little child :3


Sexyyy mooves


DANCE!!


Utakata.
featuring Duu and Maria


A really cute Ayumin


And a cool Eripon


Akanechin and Ayumin. It'S cool to see, how tall Akane is compared to Ayumin... how tall everyone is compared to Ayumin XD


The two yankeeees
Akane looks really really cool!


Ayumi: Don't forget me!


I wish my fringe would look like Haruna's *-*


Niiiiice


doubleHaruna


Awesome combination!


THAT SMIRK!!!!
And just like Iikubo in her early times, Ogata is also really, really skinny.. even skinnier! Hope, she's still healthy..


Ikuta Muscels


So nice to see her growing her hair out!! She has been a bit of my hair role model, when I had short hair. So it's cool to see her hair is getting longer (like my hair)


Zukki, don't be sad!


Akane's eyes look really different here. Make-up?


She has really beautiful eyes!


Zukkiiii


OMG, why is Maria so cute? Especially in this video..


I like the yellow writings


DJ Kanon is here.


And she's center, kyaaaaah


Cutiepie


Eripon: I'm done with this shit



Mizuki and Ayumi partyying hard


DUUUUU. Shes so cute in this video!


Eripon is living the music


And Zukki has solo part. Yeaaaaaah


Zukki: Yessss


Everyone wants to touch her!


DO IT!



Duu: You know what?


Duu: If I won't be center soon, I will kill you!


Dance break by Daaishi



Haha, She's having soo much fun!



Sexyy ladyy


Zukki's talking part!!
She looks really cool with the Manzai Outfit



The song will end in 58 seconds


EEEEEEEH


Nice to see such a big smile



She's the cutest and everyone loves her *-*


Ganbarou!


BEST FACE EVERRRR!!


So much fun



And daaaaance


Maria is blooming in this video


Maria: Everyone look at me!


Saturday Night with Kanon!



Best group! I love Momusu


Diva with her best singing part



Like seriously, how is her voice so good?




16 Do it's and..


DANCE!




This is also a really nice face!! Maachan, please don't ever change your child side



Final dancing


And BOOOOOM!
THE END

Wow, that was such a fun video. Zukki was really smiling and enjoying her last video and song soooo much. She is adorable and I already miss her so much... But life goes on. And I'm really happy to see such a positive graduation song for her. The other members are also enjoying it and especially Maria is so energetic here. The outfits and the dance are cool and I love everything.
Momusu is a great group, and I'm happy to see this song having quite a big succes, The Riho loss was really hard, but it shows that Morning Musume will live on, despite any hardships..

So that's it for now, until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment