Monday, July 25, 2016

Shakunetsu Summer ~SUMMER KING x SUMMER QUEEN~

Since it's getting really, really hot lately, let's take a look at Shida Summer and Arai Summer's song Shakunetsu Summer ~SUMMER KING x SUMMER QUEEN~.




This duo is actually put together by Shida Yuumi from Yumemiru Adolescence and Arai Hitomi from Tokyo Girls' Style. Since I am a big TGS fan and listened to a few YumeAdo songs, I of course know these two and I'm quite excited for this combination!! I don't know Yuumi thaaaaat well, but she's really beautiful and has an interesting voice. And of course I love little Arai-chan *-*
This reminds me, I should also do a review on TGS soon.. now that Ayano is gone :/
Well, but that's for another time.

Today we are talkning about Sakunetsu Summer ~SUMMER KING x SUMMER QUEEN~. As the title promises, this is a really catchy and up-beat summer song. I didn't such an energetic and happy song in a while, so it makes me feel really, really excited. I especially love Hitomi's voice, but the two girls sound really good together. This is so typical Idolly, something I'm not used from Hitomi that much, since TGS is normally doing cooler songs.. but of course she's doing great!!
So yeah, I really like this song and it's my summer jam! ;)

Now the video:


It starts with some beautiful waves.. feeling like sumemr already *.*


Shakunetsu Summer Quiz, last question

So there's a quiz??


Shida Summer, Arai Summer
The cutest this summer is Shida Summer.
o or x?

So they have to chose who is the cutest?? (ARAAAAAI)


Here are the girls xD


How will they decide?


Hitomi: Hello there, I'm definetely the cutest!!
Yes, you are absolutely cute!


Shida: I'm even cuter!
She is very cute, that's true





So of course Yuumi chose O


And Hitomi chose X, because she thinks she is cuter.. GO GIIRRRRL


Here they are, standing in the water. I also want to go to a beach *sigh*


I actually really like, that they have this blue and pink thing going on. The outfits are SO CUTE


Far awa~y



Aaaah, they are having so much fun


And flowers, so beautiful


Oh yeaaaah


This location is really beautiful and I like Hitomi's dress



So cute!!



Haha, those sun glasses are so funny, especially Arai's XD she's such a derp


Uuuuh, sexyy


And Arai's just lol



They seem to get along quite well..



So beautiful!! Hands down, she wins the beauty prize


But Arai is simply the cutest!!


Throw away the hats..


...and jump into the sea


Seriously, I want to go there :3


Love this pose



Aaw, they are so cute together
We know


Whoever had the idea for this duo, I love you!


Yuumi: I love you all


Peaaaace





Haha, she's so funny



Le shock


I love these dresses!


Yuumi: Please follow YumeAdo more.
I will try xD


Nice shoes



I really love how they are working with the camera



SO MUCH FUN XD






Once again the quiz


They seem a bit surprised


So now they are hearing the question?


Yuumi: Of course it's me!!


Hitomi: Are you kidding me?


IT'S ME!


Haha, Arai is so tiny xD





Pose again



So cute!




They start running..


GODDESSES



And the last pose


Oh, they jumped


And the one who chose No lands in water (obviously it's Arai)



Hahahaha, so cool!!!
I don't agree with this decision, but it's still funny XD



Poor Hitomi XD


Hitomi: I can't open my eyes!


Yuumi: Of course it's me!! ;D


Bye, bye!!

This was a really fun video. Most shots were just of the two girls dancing in the water, standing with flowers or smiling into the camera. They are both really cute and they worked so well in this video. Most importantly, they look awesome together and I loved their outfits. There was also this little quiz where they had to choose who is cuter. Yuumi won and Hitomi fell into water.. I do think Hitomi is cuter, while Yuumi is a bit more mature and beautiful. But it was really funny to see Hitomi not being able to open her eyes XD

Since this video and single in general was so much fun, I really hope to see more from these two. They are awesome together!

That's it for now. Enjoy your summer with these two :3

No comments:

Post a Comment