Thursday, May 29, 2014

Labrador Retriever + Matsui Jurina video

My AKB48 ''Labrador Retriever'' (Type K) single finally arrived! Here are a few photos of it:



Cover: Yokoyama Yui, Iriyama Anna, Matsui Jurina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawaei Rina and Suda Akari

The cover is beautiful and I'm happy these non-bikini covers exist. All of the members look so pretty!


Matsui Jurina (*-*) and Yokoyama Yui


Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawaei Rina, Suda Akari and Oota Aika


Kitahara Rie, Iriyama Anna and Yabushita Shu

I actually really, really like the booklet since the photos of the members are so simple and they all look awesome. I'm also happy that this edition features members I really like, especially Jurina (well, she and Team K were the reasons I bought this edition actually). Adding to that, it's nice to have Annin and Ricchan.. :)



The CD design is okay. Pretty normal I would say..



Kodama Haruka, Furuhata Nao, Miyawaki Sakura, Owada Nana, Kato Rena, Yagura Fuuko and Ichikawa Miori

Back cover feautures 7 girls of the new gen, which is also nice. Sakura looks so cute and there's also our little lemon, but I like everyone on this cover! Yeay!!^^
The other girls of the line-up are of course on the other couvers.. ;)


I would say my photos are very good. The bonus photo of Paruru and Sayanee is simply awesome!! They both look really good and I really like Sayanee's bikini. I like Milky and she's cute but I don't really like her hair extentions.. But yeah, she's cool so that's okay and I got someone of the 16 main people.. *yeay*
I will talk about the songs soon! ^-^

Now something about the election:


Of course I voted for Jurina! Sadly I can't vote for Sae-chan ( -.-), but at least I could support my Kamioshi. Jurina placed 3rd in the prelim results and I really hope she stays there or even goes up! Aiming for 1st place is perhaps a bit too much, but I think by next year she has a real chance for that.  But I also hope Sae-chan stays in Senbatsu and climbs a few spots!!! Kami7 would be sooooo cool!!

But again about Jurina: I really love her and since she is soo freaking awesome in music videos (Itoshiki Rival showed that once again), I decided to make an epic video with her scenes in AKB48 and SKE48's music videos. (mostly the cool/ dark ones).

Well, it's not a perfect video, but I tried my best. It's only Windows Movie Maker, because I don't have any professional editing program. Actually, it's so exhausting to work with WMM, but I somehow managed to get a result! xD

So, be prepared for the awesomeness of Matsui Jurina!!!! :D




PS: Kissing monster strikes yet again!!!




The whole MC was amazing, I recommend to watch it! They talk about Janken, Jurina's kisses and her puns. Shiichan thought that Jurina's puns are annoying (and Jurina sang UZA after that.. LOL), so they were actually arguing the whole time. Jurina still did many puns so they argued even more, until Jurina kissed Shiichan first and after that Rie. Well, I don't know about Rie, but Shizuka seemed to enjoy the kiss (she said ''Kakkoi'' and look at her smile). It's also funny how Rie then comes closer to Shiichan who is all like: ''No, thank you''. And then comes Jurina with a pun, such a funny end!!! LOL
Jurina sure is amazing and showed again, why she is my favourite!! :D


I also TOTALLY love the reaction of the other girls. Just look at Nishishi and Churi who are falling down. And Tani is so freaking happy. Damn, they all love Yuri, don't they? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment