Thursday, May 1, 2014

NMB48 no ringo

Long time ago in March NMB48 released their 9th single called ''Takane no Ringo''.


Wow, it really has been a while that this single was released. But now I finally started to  review it, so yeah. Better late than never, right? ;)
First up, I usually like everything NMB releases, but this time.. not so. ''Takane no Ringo'' IS a good song. It is catchy, nice to listen too and Sayanee's voice definetely rocks. BUT I just don't feel the kick it needed.. Perhaps I didn't listen to it enough but I don't find this song interesting. I mean, it's average... It's not bad, but its not special either.. I usually expect so much more from NMB, so I'm a bit disappointed. Well, hopefully the song will grow on me later.. :I But there's still the video that might save the song for me:


The title with a shooting start. Oh right, this is all about stars and the galaxy.. xP


Oh, a cute little boy. :)



And his cute little friend. Guessing from other Idol videos this girl is probably a member. Sayanee?


Oh, the boy has a beautiful rock that sparkles. Woohoo..



And he gives it to the mini Sayanee. Woohoo, that's cute! xD


Ah, the members are here. What's with the odd light.. I can't even recognize that much..



That's better. Wow, beautiful.


Yeay, I can recognize something. The dance looks pretty cool and the dresses are okay..


So typical: a classroom..


So let me guess again: These two are the two kiddos from before. Am I right? (of course..)


Oh, Sayanee is so cool, isn't she?


And Milky is.. cute? Why does she have hais extentions?? :I
Nana xD


I wish I could read Japanese.. But there's the galaxy :)


Miru, why are you so shocked??
Akarin :D


Welcome to the NMB show!!


More boys? Why are so many boys in an Idol PV?? xD


Nagisaaaa. Yossha!!



Sayanee and Milky are like night and day. Lol. Well, I think it's cool that the centers are so different (Sayaka+Milky/ Jurina+Rena).


So they want to build something now??


Aw, Shuu is so cute! *-*





Seems like they have a plan. What do they want to do??


Make place for queen Miru.
Akarin, where are you touching??


And queen Keicchi! Akarin, don't look so pissed.. xD
Akari: I wanna be a queen too!
You're a princess.. ;)


Bow down to the awesome Nagisa!


Maachun center.. almost. Wait, this is her last single with NMB.. Nooooooooooooo~


Aaah, Maachun, you will be missed. ._.


Beautiful Fuuko. What is she doing?


Uuka! :3



Why is Milky crying???




Yep, the dance looks damn cool!!


Run, Forrest, run!


Nana: What are you saying?


Seems like Japanese girls love to run.. xD


Maachuna and Milky?


Milky: Mayu, I will miss you!!
So she was crying beause of Maachun?


Akarin: YAAAH, stop fighting!
She's cool! And she's so 'tall'.. xD


Seriously, what's Fuu-chan doing?



I don't get these scenes..


OH, are they just friends or is there more? Why is Sayanee so tiny? This looks odd..


Ah, are they building this tower?
And I spot a smiling Lemon ;)


Yeay, Airi! Ganbatte!


Yui.. has brown hair? WTF. Why is everyone dying their hair? Where are the proud kurokami girls?? :(
Of course they can decide for theirself and I don't think it's bad, but I always liked blackhaired NMB..



Miorin looks pretty cute (as I mentioned before, I started to really like her!!) :)



Snow? Isn't this cold?


Lemon: Of course it is.. What do you think?



Hm.. Nana seems to like slapping guys lately.. xD
I don't get the story ._.


Lol..
Shuu: Do not want, do not want!
Nana: Ew, what?
Milky: Huh?
Fuuko: Haaaah, so beautiful!


Jajaaaang. The final tower.


Sayanee and her loverboy.


Do they want to talk with aliens or what?




Kids!!


Oh no, they couldn't do what they wanted to do?



Well, the boy actually look pretty good! :D


Still, I can't imagine Sayanee as his girlfriend.. xD


Maachun saikoo!


Kakkoi Sayanee.


Oh Maachun.. :(


And Milky runs again.






Oh, seems like something happened. There's a light..



Everyone got together and lined up..


And they are holding hands.. Lol..





Yup, the dance is pretty cool!!




What's happening? Lightnings?


Well, they seem happy/ surprised.


An UFO??


There's an UFO?? Reminds me of Sasameyuki Regret..



The rock!


So, Sayanee still has it :)


Yeah, thanks for reminding us that he gave it to her.. A if we sould forget that.. :'D


So she gives it back?



Okay, now I think that they would be a cute couple.. ^-^


Aw, that's so cute!!!

Obviously I am way more enthuistastic about the video than about the song.. It's actually a very nice video! It's well-made, the main story of Sayanee and the boy is beautiful and the dance is pretty cool. Despite the not so fast song, the dance is really powerful, which is cool! I didn't get the whole story (what was Fuuko doing?) and some scenes were just so random, but they probably wanted to find the UFO/ aliens, so they build that tower and waited for a signal. This is actually a nice story, different from most Idol PV's!

So yeah, all in all it is pretty good because of the video. Yes, the video definetely saves this single for me. The B-sides aren't thaaat great either, so at least this video is entertaining. I just hope their next A-side will be more badass again.. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment