Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Country Girls - Itooshikute Gomen ne/ Koi Dorobo regular B

Today I will show you my copy of Country Girls' single ''Itooshikute Gomen ne/ Koi Dorobo'', which is the regular B edition.
This is the debut single of the young girls (and Momochi).


This cover is soooo lovely. Most adorable thing I have seen in a long while, everyone looks so cute. *-*


Backside with a creepy Momochi looking through the back.


The Obi


This is the inside.


A very beautiful design *-*


The beautiful cover again. Uta-chaaaaan *cries*


Lyrics and information about the members.



That's pretty cool :D


They are so cuuuute :3
Why did you leave us, Utaaa? :'(


And as the special card I got Chisaki. My favourite, woohoo!! She's so adorable *-*

The design is adorable and the girls are so cute!!

Tracklist:

1. Koi Dorobo
2. Itooshikute Gomenne
3. Koi Dorobo (instrumental)
4. Itooshikute Gomenne (instrumental)

This is a really, really great single. Both songs are just so cute and fun to listen to. :3
Even though one member already left, I'm having high hopes for this group!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment