Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sayashi Riho's graduation announcement

On October 30 Morning Musume '15 member Sayashi Riho announced, that she will leave the group on December 31 of this year, stating she wants to focus on her dance and her English studies.


To be honest, this comes as a really big shock! When I first heard about this, I though it was a joke, With Riho being the ace of the group and still only 17 (!!) years old, I would have never thought she would be the first of this era to graduate. I even thought she would stay as the longest among her fellow 9th generation mates..

I had my ups and downs with Riho, since I didn't like her voice in 2013. But she improved a lot and sounds a lot better now. I especially love how professional she is about her work in the group. She focused a lot on her dance and is one of the best dancers of the group, if not even the best. But she's also really fun to watch backstage and I love her funny smile and laugh.


Since she said she wants to come back as a solo singer, I hope she will improve even more.
But now she has two more months left in the group.. which isn't a lot and I'm kind of angry that she won't even graduate at a Momusu concert. Anyways, since I will be in Japan in December, I will probably see a lot abouut her graduation then..
And even though I really, really, really love the current line-up, a part of me is already excited to see MM without Riho. Still, I'm also sad and I still can't really believe it.

Good Luck, Riho and enjoy your short time with the group!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment