Sunday, November 1, 2015

Blog Update

Hellooo everyone!!


As you might have already noticed, I didn't really post a lot lately. University, friends etc. are just taking a lot of time.. Many Japanese students came to our university last month and it's so much fun to spend time with them. Adding to that, I'm improving my Japanese while speaking with them.


So, I missed a few important notices on this blog.

First of all: On October 20th I had the 3rd anniversary of this blog!! I can't believe that it has been already 3 years, time was flying sooo fast once again! this year for the first time, thoughts of closing this blog came across.. I still want to talk about Idols and Japan, but I have to think about that. For now, I will keep the blog and hopefully will be able to post regularly.

The second important date I didn't talk about:

Kudo Haruka's birthday on October 27th. She turned 16 years old and on one hand I am shocked that she's still so young, but on the other hand I don't want her to grow up.. Hahaha..
So yeah, a late happy birthday to Duu!!


Aaaaand yesterday was Halloween! I will officially call this my best Halloween ever, because I didn't only dress up seriously for the first time, I also met so many of my friends. We all made Zombie make-up and went to a Zombiewalk in Essen. It was a lot of fun and we all looked so cool!
And I'm finally enjoying AKB48's Halloween Night 笑

And Jurina is back as SKE only!!!!! *-*

So that's it for now. Hopefully I will be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment